XV

Readers who do you think is going home?

-

"Game we have a problem." My assistant DeDe came in, looking scared interrupting the conversation I was having with Trey, and Chris.

" My assistant DeDe came in, looking scared interrupting the conversation I was having with Trey, and Chris

"What happened?" I questioned not liking how she came in here. Trey looked at her up and down checking her out as Chris, and I dapped each other knowing he was gonna' hit that.

"Well there's two things, Cleo got drunk last night and someone asked her if she was single on camera, since the last time she was seen with you. She answered and told them about the bunch of other women, and this whole competition-"

"She what!" I screamed getting up as she held her hand out telling me to relax, and shut up.

"Your managers have been calling me non stop, people want to make this is a reality tv show, and since half the time has been by we can use the cameras in the house as the beginning of the show. Wendy Williams, and a bunch of other people have asked you to be on their show. This is actually really good for you, and then most love the idea." She finished as I shook my head.

"The whole point of this was to keep this private what am I suppose to tell the girls who aren't famous, and not use to this?"

"That could also be good bro," Chris came in as she nodded her head.

"It'll be good for their career, plus Autumn went on social media and confirmed everything she said. Saying if there was a show she would want a check, and so has the other ladies."

"Obviously, they would get a check. That's all they care about? Man, I'll have to think about it." I sat back down frustrated.

"Okay, I need to know as soon as possible. Also, Cheyenne has threatened that if you don't see her today she's going to have her lawyers set a court date to take Prince, and Cali away from you."

Throwing my hands on my face, I sighed not understanding Cheyenne.

"Evil ass bitch, tell her she can come over. Send a car for her," I stated getting up going into the living room where everyone else was at, as they followed.

Staring Cleo in the face, I sat down as everyone was quiet. I had just had a good day with Zahra, but this definitely shifted my mood.

"You know what you did right?" I growled as she looked at me innocently.