V

"Where do you want to go?" August asked before turning around and staring at me.

"Wherever your comfortable."

"Let's go to my room," she said leading the direction before walking in making me sit on a chair as she locked the door.

"Tell me about yourself," I said as she slid her slippers off going on her bed.

"I am not an outgoing person really, I usually like to stick to myself. However, when I go out I show out. I don't work, but when I do, I make appearances at clubs and other events for money. I'm twenty three, my dad was one of the people who first put money into Apple so I grew up rich. I am spoiled, I do want to get my way all the time," she finished as I stared at her taking it all in.

"So for the rest of your life you want to just make appearances and live off your pop's money?" I asked genuinely wanting to know.

"My mom raised me to know that a woman's main purpose is to serve her man. When I get married I'm going to become a house wife," she stated with no emotion like it was nothing.

"Is that what you want, or is that what your mom wants?" I questioned not understanding how a woman couldn't want nothing for herself. I was never telling that to Cali.

"I mean I was raised like that, so I started to believe it. I do make my own money sometimes though," nodding my head I could understand how she thought a little, or at least I tried to put myself in her shoes.

"You spoiled cause' your dad raised you with a silver spoon to your mouth," I stated as she nodded her head agreeing.

"You ain't doin' that spoiled shit with me. You know that August?" I asked getting up seeing the look of nervousness flash over her face. Hovering over I smirked as she was at a lost for words.

"I know sir," she said making me want to bust out laughing.

"How you think I grew up?" I asked sitting next to her really wanting to know what she thought.

"You was raised without a father, forcing your mom to be a single parent. You sold drugs and joined the gang 'blood' until you found your liking for music."

"Well, someone knows how to use google," I said as we shared a laugh. "My point is I never grew up like that. If that's really what you want that's fine, but make sure if it's not you do something to change that. You're young, I'm twenty eight you got time to change your future if you want baby girl. So know that entitled, spoiled shit ain't gon' work with me."

"I understand," she said as we started talking about regular irrelevant shit. The alarm on my phone went off signalling I had spent a hour with her, and it was time to go to someone else.

Kissing her cheek she smiled, as I got up unlocking the door. "Aye, Aug what make you better than every other female in here?" 

"I look better, and I have my own money," I shook my head walking off, we was gon' have to work on that.