VII

"Now usually results would take about a week but for you guys I'll have them by tomorrow," the white doctor smiled in my face before saying a cheerful goodbye.

"One more day and then maybe you can touch on me daddy," Dakota whispered in my ear with her breath ringing against my ear from her cool mint gum.

"Go upstairs, and read the bible or some shit," I said brushing her out my face as she pouted going upstairs disappearing like everyone else did.

"Nigga, you mean as fuck," Chris laughed bending over.

"Nah, she trippin' bro, she a bible freak but like to fuck

"Nah, she trippin' bro, she a bible freak but like to fuck. I'm not sure how I approach, and if I should fuck at all," I stated honestly. I knew there was a lot I would have to learn about her but I didn't know if I could handle that.

"Fuck her, fuck all of em,'" Chris stated seriously rubbing his hands looking at Blue, and Cleo walk in the living room without greeting us as they immediately turned on my Wii and played some dancing game.

I was in a bad mood at the moment, I had called Cheyenne more than fifteen times to get in contact with my kids, and she wasn't answering. I was going to give her a few more hours before I was gon' wild out, and go to her house.

"Where you was at yesterday, yo'?" I asked a messy haired Gabriela as she walked through the door. I hadn't seen her since the first night, meaning she missed the day I would have gotten to learn shit about her boney ass.

"Minding my business, you should do it too," she smartly said amusing Chris, as she just pissed me more off heading up the stairs.

"You here for me bitch, but it don't seem like it. You gon' pack yo' shit soon, keep getting smart with me."

"Oh fuck you, that's why I was just sucking dick." 

"Whew, she said that shit like it was cute. She a hoe." 

"She can be a hoe all she want, she not fucking nor sucking on this dick," I stated as Cleo left Blue to go upstairs and answer a call.

"Blue lemme get a kiss please?" I asked politely as she turned around smiling at me. "Who you kiss today?"

"No one," I said as Chris left the room to bother Cleo, I assumed.

"Okay, come here."

Standing up I walked closer to her pulling her by her waist as she pulled my head down with her arms.

"Uh hem!" Someone violently cleared their throat making us whip our head in Madeline's direction as her lips poked out with a disgust look on her face.

"Yes?" I asked as Blue moved back putting her hand on her hip, trying to figure out what Madeline wanted.

"We not suppose to be touching on each other until the test come back," she stated fast knowing that's never what I said.