XXVII

"I'm really good at playing dice though," I honestly said laughing at Egypt's mom who didn't seem intimidated.

"No, it's not a challenge because I don't see competition," I smoothly said as we immediately started playing

I had sent the girls on a Spa day and today was just me learning about their family a little without them. I could totally see were Egypt got her immaturity from.

"Mom, you better not lose. Egypt will have a fit if she found out you out here spending money," Egypt's sister said looking at her phone fixing her makeup, and hair.

 Egypt will have a fit if she found out you out here spending money," Egypt's sister said looking at her phone fixing her makeup, and hair

"Nah, but for real why you like my sister?" Her sister asked as I slightly smirked looking at her.

They had similar features but Egypt was more petite as Erica was thicker and more full.

"I don't like your sister Erica, I got love for her. She got a attitude and a little rough on the edges but she remind me of myself growing up. She know how to be the life of certain situation," I finished continuing on with the game, as I seen her smile.

"As long as you make her happy that is what matters. She talked to me about you before she really fucked with you and was messed up after the break up-"

"well, she never told me anything," her mom said cutting Egypt's older sister off frowning. "That's because she wanted to make sure it was serious first, you know how crazy you can be too. A relationship needs time before anyone meets you," she said as her mom continued losing passing me the money as I laughed.

"Anyway like I was saying just don't hurt her, okay?" Erica firmly looked at me and for a second it felt like she was the mom, and her mom was stuck on being young and a sister.

"I wont, you got my word."

Finishing off the game I spent some more time with them before my time with them was up, and I had to talk to Blue's family. There mom gave me a wave, as I headed out after hugging them.