XXXIII

Walking to her section I heard light screaming as I looked down at my watch seeing it's only eight.

There was no way I would be up early in the morning just to be yelling with a bunch of bitches.

Entering her side door with the cameras following me the noise was audible letting me know it was coming from the pool.

Walking through the door her attention was set on me. I couldn't help the smirk that found it's way on my face. She looked beautiful.

"Excuse me ladies, I'm going to need to take my girl off your hands," earning a bunch of "oou's" she got out the pool holding my hand

"I'm your girl?" She smiled walking back in the house, immediately taking her swim suit on making me glare at the camera man as he swiftly turned around turning the camera off.

"You been my girl, you just be acting up. You going to take a shower?"

"No, I took one before I got in the pool and I only got my feet wet. Do I need to pack something or are we going to be coming back to the room?"

"You gon' need a bathing suit and for right now you can throw on some shorts and a shirt-"

"Can you just tell me what were doing?" She whined pouting making me laugh as I shook my head.

"I'm not telling you but for the rest of the day you'll be able to come back here to change."

"I hate surprises," rolling her eyes we kept making conversation until she went in the bathroom to do her hair.

"Say bruh, what's your name?"

"Dick."

"Your momma' looked at you when you was born and named you dick?" Busting out laughing he shrugged his shoulders as Cleo came back out with a big bag ready to go.

"Just know when to turn on, and off the camera. Cause' I will bust your ass, I don't give a fuck about a lawsuit got it?" Nodding his head he turned the camera back on as we headed to her first surprise and activity of the day.

-

"It's so beautiful," she looked in awe as I popped one of my Dramamine's to make sure I didn't get sick on this boat.