XX

"Don't be mean to anyone, especially you," I said pointing to Prince as he rolled his eyes.

"Me, mean please. This coming from the guy who beat up the legend, Drake himself." Prince stated as Cali shook her head.

"He was probably being mean, daddy don't hit people for no reason." High fiving Cali she smiled sticking her tongue out at Prince.

"I don't want you guys to use your hands as solutions to your problems, I have to be a better role model. That we will talk about another day. Go, and talk to people since that's what you wanted to do so bad," I stated as they ran away.

I had them since this morning, but when I came back they would be back at my mom's.

"Have fun on your date," today I was going to show Silver, and Madeline my art studio. I had promised Madeline a while ago, and I knew Silver was into art so it would all come together and make sense.

"My bad," I said getting in the passenger seat of my car. Today, I was going to let Silver drive, giving her some control. "I was making sure my kids were straight," I said to them looking at Madeline who was in the back.

"It's cool, put on your seat belt," looking at her weird I never put on my seat belt. "Just in case, I cause an accident. I need to know I won't kill anyone."

"Accident?" I screamed as she giggled. "I'm just, joking," using the gps, she pulled off going to my main house.

I didn't really want to leave my kids alone, but I knew if anything happened Tones, Owen, and DeDe would look out for them. I was doing what they wanted. Letting them have alone time with some of the girls individually.

-

"This is even nicer, than the other house. Damn," Madeline spoke out as I smiled.

"This one is a little smaller. I don't need three kitchens, and certain things I have in the other one. This will be my family's house, we will all have one kitchen." I said unlocking the door with my key.

"Periodt, I heard that." Silver said walking in after me, as Madeline followed.

"Go all the way upstairs, and to the last door you'll be in the studio. I'll be up in a second," obeying they went as I looked around my house to make sure everything was still the same.

"This is so beautiful," Silver stated out loud looking at one of my spray painted walls.

"How the hell did you make both of these look so realistic?" Madeline questioned touching the wall as I kind of frowned a little