XI

Attention Readers: Before the chapter begins, who do you think is going home? I want my readers to feel involved.

-

"Okay, let me break it down to you. I don't like her," 50 said arguing with Chris.

Chris was trying to convince me to keep Autumn here, while 50 was telling me she's too conceited and had to go

"All I know is I fuck with Lola, and Blue," Chainz said putting his two cents in. 

"Yes, I love them, and Brooklyn." Lala entered the chat as I laid back watching them talk with each other.

"What were not about to do is act like Madeline, and Dakota should stay. Both of them look plastic as fuck, and act like babies." Big Boy stated with his hands up as Tyga shook his head.

"Nah, I definitely like Dakota's bathing suit though," he said laughing as we all shook our head.

"Let me tell you what to do nephew, it's simple. Drop, Autumn," 50 repeated again frustrated with how I wasn't listening to him.

"What were not about to do is act like Ebony, Destiny, Cleo, and Zahra don't exist. Plus August is mad conceited too." JuJu commented speaking the truth.

"Why ain't no one bringing up Harmony?" I questioned finding it a little weird since I knew she stood out in the bikini she was wearing.

"That bitch was drunk the whole time," Chris stated making me nod my head.

"Tones, who do you like?"

"Blue."

"Okay, I made my decision. Tones can you tell them to come downstairs please?" I asked as he nodded going downstairs.

"Hold on let me get some snacks, this finna' be good," Chris stated before sprinting in the kitchen with Tyga.

"I swear they act like five year olds," JuJu said shaking her head as 50 straight faced her. "Stop acting so old, let them be boys, damn."

Not saying anything, the girls started coming down in a line. Most of them had their night wear on, all except Dakota who had her bathing suit still on.

"I first want to thank-"

"Wait, we here, we here," Tyga yelled coming back with Chris who had a bag of Cheetos. 

Not paying them any mind, I continued on with my speech.

"I want to thank all of you for coming out here to try to win my heart. It mean a lot to me, ya'll taking a break from your life to see if you can be apart of mine. However, one of you has to go home. 

Nodding their head understanding, I stood up in front of them letting them know this is serious.

"Blue, and Cleo can you please step forward." Doing as told, Blue looked half asleep with her bonnet on while Cleo look uninterested too.

"You two must already know, you're safe."

"Uh huh, better be." Blue mumbled as I tried my hardest not to break out in a smile, as they both stood behind me.

"Destiny, Silver, and Brooklyn, you are safe." walking over behind me as well, I looked at the much smaller group. Harmony looked much sober now, but it could be too late.

"Zahra, Harmony, Lola, and Ebony step forward." Staring at them for dramatic purposes, I began to think.

"Zahra, Lola, and Ebony you are safe, please stand behind me." Harmony immediately gasped feeling scared.

"Harmony do you know why you are not behind me?"

"Yes, I had too much to drink tonight, and might have not had acted my age. I am very sorry."

"I don't want to have to worry about my girl getting sloppy drunk at events." Ignoring her looking like she was going to cry, I wanted her to sweat a little bit.

"Dakota, August, Autumn, and Madeline, please join Harmony."

Once they did as told, I looked each of them over until I knew for sure who would be going home.

"August who do you think should go home?"

Surprised by my question, she looked around the line before her eyes landed on Dakota. "Dakota, all she does is want sexual attention."

"Oop-" 50 said in the back.

"Dakota, who should go home?"

"Harmony, she totally embarrassed you tonight, and bitch fuck you," she ended looking at August.

"Autumn who should go home?"

"Anyone but me," she smiled showing off her pearly white teeth, as I showed no emotion.

"Harmony, it is okay to drink you are grown and can handle yourself. Just next time try to focus on me, instead of a drink. You are safe," I revealed as she smiled coming over to hug me, as I embraced her.

"Bull shit," I heard Dakota mumble.

"August, I want to get to know you better. I know you're a pretty face, and I know what you told me behind closed doors but work on being more open, and finding yourself. You are safe." Nodding her head she accepted my opinion and came behind me until I said she was safe.

Originally, I had said I wasn't going to make this seem like a television elimination, but fuck it.

"Madeline, you're safe. I don't even know why I still had you over there." I laughed as she smiled coming over as well.

"Autumn, you have shown to be conceited and stuck up from day two. Not that you aren't beautiful, but the only thing I know about you is that you love your dog. Dakota, you're sexual nature makes me wonder if you can intrigue me with anything else."

"I can, I promise," she pleaded not liking how she was at the final two.

"Aw shit," Lala said grabbing a handful of Cheetos herself. 

"Autumn, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"What!"

"Yes!" Dakota screamed as well running over to my side of women.

"I'm sorry-"

"You know what save it, if you want to be surrounded by a bunch of ugly ass women do you then." She rushed out before running up the stairs like a little girl.

"Damn, is it gonna' be like this every time you send someone home because then I'm coming more often."

"unfortunately, yes."