XVIII

"We are with the rapper the Game, who has certainly been having a buzz lately. Oh my God these shoes, put them on the footprints for shoe cam," Wendy said complimenting my shoes as the audience "Oou'd" about them.

"Now Game any new music coming out soon?" She asked as I smiled liking how her first question wasn't about what she really wanted to know.

"My new album, Plasma, comes out next month. Stay tuned for that," I said as the audience started applauding acting like they cared.

Everyone knew what they were here for.

"Now, Game another word for blood is plasma, and recently you had a domestic squabble with your ex girlfriend, and baby momma about your kids," she stated making me frown.

"The situation was a whole bunch of bull Wendy."

"Tell me about it," she crossed her anorexic legs grabbing her tea cup.

"I was on FaceTime with my children and I hear yelling in the back. I'm like who is that? They like it's mommy's boyfriend, he start saying crazy things and they hang up. I keep calling no response, I rush my ass over there to get my kids." Clapping from the audience was heard again as Wendy nodded her head.

"Yes, a good father. Now you say you were rushing. Was Blue Miracle, Chris Brown, and Cleo Bernice at the corner for you to pick them up to help you fight?" She asked tryna' be funny but it didn't work.

"They were in my house already."

"Is it true that Blue punched your ex, Cheyenne in the eye?"

"There's a lot of things I can't speak about because of legal purposes but all that matters is my kids aren't in the hands of a coke addict and a kid abuser anymore," I said getting cheered on for protecting my kids as some other people like Wendy was still stuck on the coke addict part.

"Coke addict. I- "

"Was she a coke addict when she was with you?"

"I don't deal with females who are into white things, if I knew she wasn't strictly black beef, and marijuana I would have never dealt with her."