XIV

Brooklyn: I thank you for sending me back to my son, and providing me a wonderful time with you. However, I have chose to try and work it out with my baby daddy. With you having your ex back in the house, I'm sure you understand. Thank you for everything. Much love.

Looking at the text Brooklyn sent to me, I fixated my eyes to focus since I just woke up from the ding to the notification.

Throwing my phone, I didn't care. Heading to the bathroom, I was already naked from last night going straight in the shower.

Handling all my hygiene, I decided to change into some work out clothes to try to sneak a one on one with Harmony. I know she was embarrassed from being drunk the other night, but it was like after that she never wanted to leave the gym.

Not once did she try to talk to me, I had to come to her. I didn't mind chasing my woman, but damn.

Leaving my room to go to the gym, I seen her indeed in there alone.

"Good morning Harmony," I stated thinking her headphones that I just saw weren't as loud as I guess they were.

Not getting a response, I walked up to her tapping her shoulder making her turn around.

"What!"

Scrunching my face up, I stepped back tryna' see who the fuck she was talking to.

"Who the fuck you yelling at? I said good morning."

"I'm working out, I don't talk when I'm working out with people."

"I figured we could learn more about each other while we both worked out-"

"Did you not just hear me say I don't talk while I work out?" Adjusting her headset on her head again, I nodded my head walking away.

"Bet," I wasn't going to let her ruin my day. Walking up the stairs I stopped almost bumping into Zahra.

"You look beautiful, where you going?" I asked looking her up and down seeing her white toes in the slides she wore

I didn't approve of all the makeup everyone in the house wore, but I wasn't going to stop them from doing what they liked. The next time I had sex though, I would have to tell them to take their makeup off so I didn't wake up to a shit ton of makeup on my bed like with Lola.