XVII

"They knocked out," I snapped a picture whispering to my mother looking at Cali and Prince.

"Sleep like they worked a fifteen hour shift," my mom said shaking her head walking away patting her head wrap on her head

"Good morning," I said tickling them as Prince woke up first straight facing me, as Cali did the same thing right after.

"Where have you been young man?" Cali pouted folding her arms, as Prince still had a straight face with tired in his eyes.

"I been at the house with the other ladies-"

"oh, the auditions to see who gon' be your main squeeze," Prince commented stretching getting out of bed.

"Who told you that?" I asked laughing. "Grandma."

"Well, that ain't exactly what's going on."

"And why I had to hear through the great vine that you got a tv show, that I ain't involved in?" Cali sassed saying the phrase wrong.

"It's grape vine," Prince corrected.

"It is not!"

"Whatever, man. Anyway pops that's not cool, you should let us be involved in the decision making process. I told you I didn't want you with anyone like mom, so I need to make sure you following orders." Prince put his two cents in like he was grown.

"Following orders, boy!" I said picking him up twirling him around as Cali laughed uncontrollably at his face.

"I promise, after this last elimination and when I come back from Wendy, I'll bring ya'll. Now what ya'll want for breakfast?" I asked putting Prince down, knowing I was going to cook and spend my whole morning with my family.

-

"Yes, beautiful Blue," the photographer snapped his picture of Blue as she didn't even realize me standing here. She was so focused and looked gorgeous.

"Do something in the tub now," he said changing his view on things

I had got here through the back way ten minutes ago. I was waiting for the perfect time to surprise her. I knew Blue was all about work, and I wanted her to have at least someone showing love at a shoot.