XXIII

Who ya'll think going home (readers?)

-

"Come on wake up," I heard feeling my lip being poked as I opened my eyes seeing Blue in my face.

Her makeup was off and she looked beautiful. " You know you don't even need all that makeup."

"You know you don't need to be talking with that morning breath, whew chile," she said getting off the bed airing the air out as I busted out laughing.

"You the one that woke me up," I said getting up but not before I stretched feeling a couple things crack.

"Why you all dressed, where you going?" I asked helping her make up the bed. "I gotta' pick up Riley from the groomer, and run a few errands. I'll be back before the announcement." Nodding my head I didn't want to talk too much since I knew my breath was kicking.

"My hair looking rough I was wondering if you could braid it when you come back if you know how to," I said as she straight faced me making me laugh.

"I got you."

"I'ma get a cut for later, and then when you come I want you to braid it, I got a shoot tomorrow," I said as she shook her head. "Hurd you, model."

"Nah, that's all you, I'll see you later though, ma," I said as I seen a camera man come in trying to get me to come over as he kept moving his hands to his direction.

"What?" I asked walking out as I didn't help but hide my breath when he just heard her say what she said and he still wanted to talk.

"We're gathering information from everyone and it seems as someone has a secret they haven't told you about," he said whipping out his phone putting in his passcode.

"What you mean?" I questioned it was too early for this shit. As we headed in my room the cameras followed as I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth.

"Look," he said handing me his phone as I automatically woke up looking at my eyes seeing this was on PornHub.