IX

"Go, and take your sandwich and chips in the room with your brother, Cali," I demanded as I turned to put the dishes in the sink. Usually I would clean them, but with how stressed I was,  I would let the maids handle this one.

I was trying to decide where I was gonna' keep my kids, until this little competition shit was over. I was doing what my mom wanted so I knew she wouldn't mind keeping them for sometime, but I also knew they didn't want to leave my side.

Hearing her little feet run away, the sound stopped as I looked straight seeing her look at Gabriela, and Adriana who just walked in.

"Aw, hi" Gabriela was the first to speak up, as Adriana commented sweet nothings to Cali as well.

After thanking them, she walked away doing what I said. I definitely wanted them out here as soon as possible, I didn't want my kids thinking me being in a home full of women was a normal thing.

Gabriela sat down staring at me as I ignored her pouring myself the smoothie I just made a couple of minutes ago.

I wasn't very fond of these two at all. They showed no effort to try to get to know me, or let me get to know them at all. I didn't feel like they were here for anything other then money, and fame and I was close to kicking them out.

"Yes?" I questioned straight facing Gabriela as her, and Adriana busted out laughing like something was funny.

"Why you mad, bae?" Adriana asked as I took a sip of my drink shaking my head.

"I ain't your "bae," just like you ain't one of the people I would consider staying in this house."

"I-" she stared obviously offended.

"Nah, for real why are ya'll here? I don't know anything about you, other than what I had my private investigator find out-"

"You had a private investigator look into us!" Gabriela screamed getting red and flushed like she was nervous.

"Yes, and I know everything." I stated staring right at her since we both knew that I knew more than she would want me to. "If ya'll would have shown up, and stayed here for the day I was getting to know everyone then I wouldn't of had to."