Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When I got up the next morning my mind was flooded with thoughts. Thoughts of Calum and thoughts of Ashton, shit, what was I gonna tell Emma. That it didn't work? I doubt she'd believe that, it's not that I didn't like Ashton, I really do. Thoughts of Calum how he cared replaced the thoughts of Ashton, not once did Cal say I wasn't good enough. I walked into the school shorty, today I didn't meet-up with Emma, I didn't know what I would tell her. I tugged at my sleeves carefully pulling them over my fingers, I was shoving some of my stuff into my locker when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Jules." He said with a smirk. "What do you want." It was Zayn he was the reason I start cutting, he was the bully the push that shoved me over the edge. He moved away last year but I guess he decided to move back, he probably missed his favorite victim. "I just wanted to know that I back" he slammed me up against the locker. "You know I've never seen you in short sleeves, you've got to be hot." He said winking and putting one of his hands on my wrist, slowly pulling my sleeve up my arm. To reveal 50 or so horizontal white scars, "Look guys, we have another crazy cutter." He yelled. People walking by stopped to stare at my like I was a circus act, I glanced to see Emma and Luke approaching on one side. Emma looked confused as she noticed the mob, she pushed her way to the front. "Oh Emma, look your best friend is crazy." He said pointing to the scars on my arms. Emma didn't look at me once, didn't tell him to stop just grabbed onto Luke and walked away. "Zayn you let her go right now, or I'll beat the shit out of you right here right now." Yelled someone from behind the crowd. The group alit apart to reveal Cal he was here, he was gonna see my scars. "Sorry bud, I'm just having to much fun." He smirked back at Cal. "Cal, no don't. I'm not worth it." I yelled. "Yeah she's not worth it, just another wasted life that everyone wishes would just-" his words were cut off by Calum sprinting at him. Hitting him right in the stomach with his shoulder, Zayn stumbled almost falling over releasing his grip on me. I immediately pulled down my sleeves and sprinted out of here, I was gonna get home. Zayn was right. I walked out of the school and was heading home when someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "I'm so sorry, I would have been there earlier but I didn't know." He big brown eyes held sadness. "Cal, it's okay. I'm just gonna go home." "Then I'm going with you. I'm not leaving you alone after what just happened." He smiled a genuine smile.