Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*Calum's POV*

I fell onto the couch, watching Juliette run out of my house and into the rain like that torn me apart. My limp body draping the couch, when there was someone entering the house. "Calum?" She asked shakily. I didn't turn didn't move just let more tears silently fall from my eyes. I felt a hand on my back, it was Mali. She laid on the ground so that we were face to face. "Cal, I haven't see you cry since dad left. You didn't even cry when mom died, what happened." She asked. I turned my face away from her, I didn't want to be reminded that she was all I had now. "Was it that girl? You really must have cared about her if you are crying." She mumbled barley audible for me. "I did. She just walked out. I didn't stop her. Why didn't I stop her." I yelled. Pounding at the couch looking for an answer. "Why don't you go get her now." She whispered trying to calm me down. "It's to late. She probably long gone." "Well is she worth it to try." She asked. I stumbled up glancing at the clock it was 1 in the morning. I grabbed my jacket and fumbled out of the door, running until I got to her house. I pounded on the door, not caring if I woke anyone up. The door opened to reveal a very unhappy man, "Have you seen Juliette?" I asked frantically. "She left my house, and ran off I think she planning on running away. We have to stop her." I pushed the man to the side racing into the house. To see a note on the countertop, my heart sank, she was already gone. I handed the note to her parents feeling crushed I looked at my feet. Where would she go? The airport. "Where are you going." Yelled her dad as he grabbed my arm. "I'm going to stop her." I replied ripping my arm out of his grip. "Let her go." I looked him dead j. The eyes and said. "I'm not letting the best girl that's ever walked into my life slip through my fingers. I actually care about her unlike her own parents" I bust out of the house and hopped into my car, driving as fast as I could to the airport.