Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Juliette's POV*

I pulled into the old apartment parking lot, Cal's car was parked out front. The same one from 5 years ago, I helped Bella out of the car seat. "Okay Bella, I want you to wait right next to the door. So that you can't be seen. I want you to try and scare him. Do you think you can do that?" "Yes, Mommy" she replied "Good Girl." We walked over to the door and Bella ducked down right next to the door. My heart was racing. She put her finger up to her lip and made a shushing noise, so I wouldn't tell him she was there. I smiled and nodded at her placing 4 knocks on the door. Mali answered it, her face went from normal to fear and excitement. "Holy- Jules? Is that you!" She asked hugging me. "Yes it's me." "Hold on let me get Cal.". I looked at Bella she had the biggest smile on her face, "Cal, there is someone at the door for you." I heard Mali yell. I saw Cal's door swing open, as he came out, it was the same old Cal. He looked up and his eyes met mine. "Mali? Is she really here." he whispered barley audible. "Yes Cal.". He ran over to me wrapping his arms around my waist, gently. "Cal, I missed you so much." "Not as much as I miss you.". I pushed his shoulders back so he could look me in the eyes. "I didn't come alone Cal." His face turned to confusion pondering who else j could have come with. "BOO!" Bella yelled jumping out of the bushes her red hair flying. Cal's eyes lit up, and Mali looked shocked. After 'scaring' him Bella ran over and hugged his legs. "I love you, daddy.". He picked her up slowly examining her before her brought her in a big hug. "This is Bella, Isabella." I said. "Mommy your right, he has my eyes." She said looking Calum dead in the eyes. "Well, Bella" he said placing her down before continuing. "This is Mali, she's my sister your... Aunt. Aunt Mali.". "Bella how about you go play with Mali, I bet she knows great games. I'm gonna stay right here and talk to your daddy if you need me." "Okay!" She yelled before grabbing Mali's hand and prancing away with her.