Chapter 22

Chapter 22

*Juliette's POV*

It's been a little over 2 weeks since I came back to Cal, and I'm so glad I did it. Bella absolutely loves him. I pulled myself out of bed to find Bella not there but there was a note on the side table.
'Bella and I are going out a little Father Daughter bonding, txt me when you get up and you can join. -Cal xx'
I sat up and grabbed my phone,
Cal: I'm Up where you guys at?
Cal quickly responded: 4510 Riverside Oaks. Hurry :) <3
I grabbed my stuff and hopped in my car, why was he at some random persons house. This isn't good what if he and Bella are in trouble. I quickly raced until I got to the house. The house was beautiful, white bricks and huge windows, two big trees sat in front of the house making it almost impossible to see the top of the house from the street. I open the door slowly to reveal a house completely empty except for a TV, a blanket, Bella, and Cal. They were sitting on the blanket, Bella was curled up in Calum's lap, and The Little Mermaid was on TV. "Cal?" I whispered. Bella perked up and ran to me, giving me a big hug. "Who's house is this?" I asked. "Well." He said fumbling with his fingers. "Is me and my wife's.". My heart froze I didn't know he was married and now I feel completely terrible for intruding. "Cal I'm sorry I'll- " "Stay, because" he knelt down on one knee. Bella walked over handing him a ring. " Juliette, will you do me a favor and not make me live in this house alone. Juliette will you marry me?" He mumbled. "Yes" I said running into his arms.

AN/// THIS IS THE END THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS ON THE CHARACTERS LIFE AFTER THE BOOK ENDED FEEL FREE TO ASK AND I WILL ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU VOTE OR COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED!! :)