Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Calums POV*

I was racing toward Terminal A 37, the lady said that was that flight for Australia was about to board. I glanced at the clock 2:37 I ran toward the terminal not caring how crazy I probably looked to passing bystanders. I saw the terminal it was in reach, but it was 2:50 it had already been boarding. I ran over to the counter where a tall brunette lady was standing. "Are there any more tickets available for this flight." I said between breaths. "No I'm sorry, but the next flight is at 3 PM." I breathed and looked at my clock, it was 2:50 am, I would never catch her. "No thank you." I mumbled. I walked to the waiting area, I slumped into the chair. The doors to the plane slammed shut, I lost her. I slumped home and fell into my bed. I turned on the TV my heart sank, plane crash. Flight 5698 to Australia, it was 5 in the morning now. I turned up the tv to hear the usually perky tv anchor sounding sad. "The plane took off from NY, then it hit a flock of birds in air above Texas. It was then it crash landed in a field near Austin, TX. There are no reports of any survivors, I will keep you updated as we get more news on this matter.". Mali raced in, she saw me. Head in my hands my eyes attached to the screen, listening to every word. "Cal, is that h-" she stopped. A tear fell from my eyes, "Yes Mali, she's gone. Forever." I whimpered. I placed my head on her shoulder as we watched the tv in horror.