Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I heard the door open and shut "Cal?! Are you home?" I girl yelled. Let let me go, jumped off the bed and pulled his shirt back on, "Yeah, Mali I'm in here." He yelled. "That's my sister." He sat back down on the bed, "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded my head, he got up and fumbled around with some movies in the closet when Mali walked in. "Hey Cal, I'm gonna head off to wor-." He stopped noticing me. "Oh Mali, this is Juliette.". He smiled walking over to me and placing a hand around my waist. "Okay, this is her. Your right. She is as beautiful as you described her. We'll anyways I'm gonna head off to work. See you tonight. Love you." She turned toward the door starting to walk out, "Love you too Mali.". Calum walked back over to the closet looking for a good movie, until he grabbed on and slid it in the player. The bed bounced as he plopped down onto it, his hand waved for me to come closer to him but I just laughed as his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I felt his warm breath hit my neck sending chills down my spine, I slid off his lap and landed right next to him placing my head on his shoulder. His arm slid around my waist pulling me closer, the movie came on. 'The conjuring' I buried my face in his neck he kissed the top of my head "I'll protect you I promise, I always will." He whispered. I turned my head back to the screen and watched a little bit until I felt a hand on my thigh. I turned my head to see Cal, he put his other hand on the side of my face and kissed me. It defiantly wasn't your typical kiss, it was long and passionate. Electricity shot through my vains, the butterflies in my stomach morphed into elephants. My hands found his hair running my fingers through it, as his hands wandered my body. Cal broke our kiss only for a second to pull of his shirt before quickly resuming. His hands then found my shirt quickly pulling it over my head breaking our kiss once more. My hands found his belt I started undoing, there was nothing stopping us now. "You sure you wanna do this?" He asked between kisses. "Yes." I squeaked.