Chapter 3

Chapter 3

As planned when we got to school there was a tall, brunette boy standing In front of my locker with a huge smile plastered onto his face. "Hey Jules, I have a question for you" he smirked. "Yeah I'm listening." "Do you want to go to the movies with me today." He giggled. "Yeah sure." "Alright I'll pick you up at 5, be ready." He winked then ran off to probably find Luke and tell him the good news. The school day was over before I knew it and I was walking home with Emma right beside me."So what did you say?" "I said yes. We are going to the movies today." I replied. She lit up with joy, I guess she was just that happy for me. She pulled me into a hug, "This is my house, see you tomorrow." Then she released me and trotted into her house, I bet she was happy. She probably has perfect everything, her life probably doesn't suck like mine. I knew if anyone understood my it would be Calum Hood, he was the bad boy of the school but everyone knew he had a far from perfect life. He used to be mister popular, until one day everything came crashing down. I'm not sure completely what happened but I know his dad left and his mom committed suicide, all he has left is his sister. After his dad left he stopped talking, then his mom committed suicide and he started dressing in black and became a bad boy that didn't care. I wouldn't blame him, he lost everything except his sister Mali. At least I still have some family, I ran upstairs and started to get ready for my date with Ashton. I put on my favorite dress and combat boots, since the dress was short sleeves I walked over to my makeup kit. Placing concealer over the scars then piling on my bracelets, to help hide them. "Juliette! There is a boy here for you!" My mom yelled. I raced down the stairs, and Ashton grabbed me in a hug. I turned to my mom "Who might this be?" She asked. "Mom this is Ashton, we are going to the movies together." I said as Ashton placed his hand on my waist. "Okay we'll you two have fun." "We will." I said walking out. I opened my door and hoped in his car, "Let's go!" He exclaimed. Wasn't long till we were in the movie theater, he wouldn't tell me what the movie was he claims 'he wanted it to be a surprise'. We sat down in the cinema, and the movie started to play, an army movie. I felt my stomach drop, the opening scene was a man in a 4- wheeler driving down a lone road. The man drive down the road until he hit a bomb the car exploded sending pieces of the car everywhere. I couldn't hold it together any longer I sprinted out of the theater and into the food court of the mall.