Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Calum's POV*

I glanced down at my lap, Juliette was fast asleep. It was 10:40 Mali should be home anytime now, I picked up Juliette and walked toward my room. I placed her gently on my bed, faint whispers came from her mouth. I pulled the blanket over her, I bent down and kissed her forehead, "Goodnight Juliette, I love you.". The front door started to rustle, I walked over and opened it, "Why are you so happy and eger." Mali questioned. "Well, someone showed up at our door today." "Who?" She looked at me with question and sadness, the thing about Mali was no matter how happy she was, you could always see the sad in her eyes. "Juliette." Her face changed to fear, "Cal, Juliette died. Months ago.". "No Mali you don't understand shes here.". I walked over to my door pushing it open there was nobody there. I turned into Mali and cried, "She was here I swear." "Cal it's okay, this isn't the first time you've dreamed someone was with you.". I thought back, when I was little I used to dream my dad was with us whenever he left. In my mind he was a perfect dad, came to all my soccer games, all of my school things. When the reality was he was never there, my child mind idolized him. Now Juliette was my reoccurring nightmare, the problem is that I'm not dreaming.