Nae

January 8,2018
\~\ Hey y'all! Period. It's ya girl Naeomi or Nae for short. Period. I'm 16 and I'm a junior at South Lake and my boo is Kiandre so if any of you hoes even dare look at him it's on sight. I get what I want, when I want it. When I turned 16 I got a 2018 Nissan Altima but I didn't like it so I crashed it and I got a white and black Range Rover sport. Now I know what y'all are thinking, "Nae do you know that Kiandre likes this dude named Xaye and is bisexual?" I didn't know until you told me so HA! To be honest it sucks that my boyfriend chose to be a faggot. Plus that Xaye boy is a DOWNGRADE! That little ugly burnt darkskin stain is ugly as hell, why leave someone like me, for someone like that? But baby don't you worry because I will get my revenge. Just watch.
2nd Period
Me- Ew Hannah you see that ugly gorilla looking bitch Micheal is dating!
Hannah- Girl period but let's talk about ya nigga Kiandre. Heard he wanna be a fag now.
Me- Bitch I know but don't worry ima get my revenge!
Hannah- Opp how?
Me- Next time we have sex just poke some holes in that condom! I ovulate in three days so I guess I'm finna get pregnant!
Hannah- Ohh girl I like it. Then Kiandre will HAVE to stay with you.
Me- Period. And if he doesn't I can just pay some dudes to jump his ass.
Hannah- Opp there he is. HEY KIANDRE!! REMEMBER HOW THEY SHOT YOUR DADDY!?!
Me- Opp.
Kiandre- You're an evil little bitch you know that right?
Me- Get the fuck out her face little faggot. Go suck some dick before I expose your ass to the whole entire school.
Kiandre- Man bye.
Me- Umm also I want some dick. So clear your schedule for the next few days.
Hannah- Maybe if you turn transgender he'll like your ass, period.
Me- My house after school for the next three days or I expose your ass.
Hannah- PERIOD POOH!
Kiandre- Man I hope yo Daddy not drunk when I tell him how his daughter got ran through last year by the fucking anime club.
Hannah- Girl what?
Kiandre- Not only that, but the chess team, the debate club, and the fucking tennis team.
Me- They fuck better than you fag.
Hannah- Period.
Kiandre- Nah Tell the whole school I'm bisexual. Shit I'll do it for you. *stands on desk*
AYE! I AM A PROUD BISEXUAL NIGGA AND THIS HOE RIGHT HERE LOVES TO GET RAN THROUGH SO IF YOU HORNY HIT HER LINE SHE NOT MY GIRL NO MORE SO I GIVE NO SHITS!
Me- Fuck you!
Hannah- Period you fag!
Kiandre- Have fun scissoring!
~
\~\ Oh that faggot is going to pay. How dare he take power away from me. I need to make something look like his fault. Hannah.
Me- Period Hannah I need you to beat my ass.
Hannah- Say no more.
Me- Period what?
\~\ The bitch ran towards me at full speed. Bitch didn't even hesitate. She threw me against the locker, ripped my wig out my hair, spit on me, and full on assaulted me.
Hannah- FUCK YOU BITCH!
Random- OH SHIT THEY FIGHTING !
\~\ I couldn't see anymore because her fists where landing in my eyes. I felt her drag me to the bathroom where mystery liquids covered my face. She picked me up, slammed me into a wall and forced my head into a sink and turned it on. Where are the resource officers!?
Hannah- You had enough bitch! This is what you get for sleeping with my boyfriend your dirty slut!
\~\ She spit in my face again and dragged me back into the hall where everyone was starting to record. I felt more people kicking me and punching me.
Anaya- PERIOD HANNAH! This what she get for fucking with Kiandre he don't deserve that crap!
Quintaesha- PERIOD HANNAH BEAT HER ASS!
Vanessa- LOCK THE DOORS SO THE RESOURCE OFFICERS CAN'T GET IN!
\~\ The beating felt like it lasted for hours. My face was sore, my clothes were torn, my mouth and nose were bleeding, and my purse was gone, someone probably stole it during the fight. The fight broke up when I heard whistles in the background. I couldn't move. I didn't expect Hannah to do this much. I didn't know that many people wanted to beat my ass. Nobody was helping me, they were encouraging Hannah. I feel terrible. But now, Kiandre will feel guilty for me. Period.
6:17pm
Me- Mom...
Mom- Oh baby! Where's your wig!? I hope you ain't let nobody see the nappy ass hair.
Me- I got in a fight mom. It was thrown in the trash.
Mom- You're purse! That was an expensive Dooney you got for your sweet 16!
Me- It was stolen, my backup wig was in there.
Mom- I bet one of those black bitches stole it. Probably needed a new wig.
Me- I got in a fight!
Mom- Okay cool but obviously you didn't win. Those black bitches have the strength of men so it's not a surprise, go upstairs and shower. Dinner is ready.
+
\~\ I can't believe today. I thought people were going to help me but nobody did. I didn't think Hannah would do all of that, I thought she would at least let me fight back. I just hope she doesn't leave me side. I need her. She boosts my reputation, she makes me look good. I know today hurt my status real bad. I dare not shoe my face at school tomorrow, or for the rest of the week. Day in the life of a pretty girl I guess. But I have to get my beauty sleep, especially now.
———————————————————
Hey y'all! Here's another chapter for y'all enjoyment! Just an FYI, the major characters ( Yosef, Xaye, and Kiandre) will have longer chapters. Less important characters like Nae and Mr. Powell will have shorter chapters. Anyways, thanks so much! Peace, love, unity Alex2713💕