Kiandre-2

January 11th,2018
\~\ I can't believe I fucked Xaye. That shit was high key better than Niko and Nae combined. I thought he was just gonna suck my dick but nah he let me HIT! Not even his dad can ruin my happy streak. But bro ever since last night I've been HORNY AS FUCKKKKK! But nah I gotta stay loyal to Xaye because I want him and I know Yosef is watching my every move. Little does he know that Xaye got freaky with me too!
1st Period
Me-Wassup Xaye!!
Xaye- Heyyy Kiandre haha!
Me- Haha!!
Yosef- *coughs*
Xaye- Hahaha!
Kiandre- Haha!
Yosef- HAHAHAHA!
Mr.Chin- MR. RAHMAN! If you want to be such a distraction you can do so in the office!
Yosef- I'm not anymore distracting than Kayla's tits being choked in a crop top she knows is too small for her.
Kayla- Hey! You pervert!
Mr.Chin- That's it! I hope you enjoy your detention.
\~\ I'm a petty guy so I gotta show Yosef Xaye likes me more. Luckily he was wearing yellow banana print shorts and a white top. Kinda weird that he wears shorts in January. But I don't care, he is looking cute as fuck. His thighs are so fucking soft....I gotta find that spot that makes him wild when it touch it. I can feel my dick getting harder. Fucckkk I should stop.
Xaye- Omgggg Dre...we are in class!!!
Me- Ion care.
\~\ I can feel Yosef's eyes burning in the back of my skull. Feels fucking great.
After Class
Yosef- Yo What the fuck Kiandre. *slams Kiandre on a locker*
Kiandre- Nigga fuck off of me bro. *kicks Yosef off him*
Yosef- You made your fucking choice. Now I gotta—
Xaye- KIANDRE!! YOSEF!!!
Me- Ahhh shit. Bae it's not what it looks like—
Xaye- Are you hurt!?!
Yosef- So fuck me then huh?
Xaye- Nigga I don't know what the hell is your problem but we aren't together.
Yosef- And you and him are!? Y'all ain't even fuck yet!
Me- Hahaha!!!
Yosef- Ight so you wanna be with some fucking thug that deals drugs, has a colorist bitch, steals boyfriends, has no father, dyke moms, one that hates his ass in fact and—
Me- YOU DO NOT KNOW FUCK SHIT ABOUT ME! YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY DAD FUCK ASS NIGGA! FUCK YOU SLIMEY ASS NIGGA!
Xaye- Baby calm down!!
Yosef- Ew. That's fine though. Get AIDS. I hope that nigga ain't bust in you raw or else you POSITIVE!!
Me- NIGGA I AIN'T EVEN GOT AIDS! YOU THE ONE THAT HAD THE CLAP LAST YEAR!
Yosef- Xaye I want you to know you got a choice. Me or that fuck ass thug that doesn't belong at South Lake. I'll give you until the year ends. That is, if Kiandre can manage to stay at South Lake.
Kiandre- Fuck you..
Xaye- Cmon Dre lets go..
Xaye's Car
Xaye- Dre what the fuck was that!
Me- Ya boy Yosef hates me.
Xaye- Why!
Me- Because he likes you but you've spent a lot of time with me recently.
Xaye- But Dre I like you....I don't care about what happened to you in the past or what you do now I really care about you....
Me- Really?
Xaye- Yes really.
Me- I mean it's just that it's been awhile since a nigga actually cared about me like that usually people just use me for sex.
Xaye- Well not me.
Me- Haha your so fucking sweet!
Xaye- But we are getting tested together.
Me- Okay that's fine if it means I get to have this ass I'll do it.
Xaye- Do you really do all those things? Sell drugs? Steal boyfriends?
Me- Okay.... last year Yosef's ex lied and told me he was single so I just fucked him.
Xaye- Why....
Me- I was just in a hurry to get with a guy...I didn't know if I was straight or fully gay so I wanted to try both...
Xaye- And?
Me- I like both.
Xaye- So will I ever be enough for you?
Me- Yeah! Why do you ask?
Xaye- Because I know boys like you always look at the opposite sex even though you're dating someone.
Me- You think I'm going to cheat on you because I'm bisexual....
Xaye- No I just feel like I won't be able to 100% satisfy you.
Me- Look...I'm a bisexual dude okay. I like dudes and females. When I'm dating a female I'm not thinking about fucking the next dude that walks by. When I'm with a dude I'm not thinking about a girl or wishing he was a girl. When we were in your room I was thinking about you and only you.
Xaye- Dre I'm sorry I didn't mean to—
Me- Nah baby boy it's alright I know you ain't mean no harm.
Xaye- Kiandre can I tell you something?
Me- Yeah wassup shawty?
Xaye- I want you to be my boyfriend.
Me- Awww shit for real!? Fucks yeah I would love that!
Xaye- So What we do now?
Me- Can I get a kiss?
———
\~\ To be honest I don't even feel like coming to school anymore. I know Yosef is already getting my ass kicked out as I speak, he already fucking outed me as a drug dealer, he literally fucking hates my guts for some crap that happened LAST YEAR! How fucking petty can you be? I'm just glad Xaye can still see through the shit and see me for me. Whatever. I'm just trying to hold it together for Xaye.
The End Of The Day
Intercom- Good Afternoon South Lake Juniors! The outside temperature is 34°F and the sun will be out! Remember that scheduling for senior classes begins on Monday. January 15,2018! Before we end our day the office would like for Kiandre Jackson to report the the Headmaster's Office Immediately. For the rest of our students, drive safe, and remember, we love you! Ms. Wheels signing off!
\~\FUCKKKKKKK!
+
Headmaster- Mr. Jackson. Good Afternoon.
Ashanti- Kiandre.
Me- May I ask what this is about?
Headmaster- Well we'll keep it short and easy. You know first month grades are due soon and upon reviewing your grades we have found that your GPA has dropped significantly to a 1.7. What happened?
Me- Sir I don't know how that is possible. My lowest grade is a 72 other than that I'm passing in everything with high marks.
Ashanti- If this school is too smart for you let me know and we can put you in Ladue Horton Watkins.
Headmaster- Kiandre do you want to be part of the South Lake family?
Me- Yes sir.
Ashanti- No his ass don't.
Headmaster- Ma'am can you please leave my office. Man to man?
Ashanti- Oh of course!
Headmaster- Like I was saying. Sometimes as men we have to do things we aren't proud of....things to help us get further ahead.
Me- Sir what are you suggesting?
Headmaster- Kiandre you're a good looking young man. I've had my eyes on you since you came here.
\~\ He got up and began walking around his office. The energy in the room felt so fucking weird. I secretly pulled out my phone and started recording. If anything was going down I need evidence that I didn't want this.He turned to face me and all I could see was an imprint of his erect dick. I want to throw up. The Headmaster is fucking 43. Ew. He went to the door, locked it, and pulled the curtains over the windows. I can't believe this is happening. I feel stuck.
Headmaster- You know what I want Kiandre.
Me- And what is that?
Headmaster- I want you to fucking get on your knees and show me why I shouldn't kick your dumb black ass out my school.
\~\ I got on my knees and caressed his dick through his suit.
Headmaster- Mhmm just like that.
\~\ I unzipped his pants and out came his dick flying in my face. I slowly put it in my mouth and started to give him head.
Headmaster- Haha!
\~\ Then I bit down as hard as I could, and ran for my fucking life.
Ashanti- What the fuck you running for?
Me- He fucking tried to rape me! That fucking pervert!
+
\~\ Ashanti took me straight to the police to file a report. Turns out it wasn't the first time he tried to fuck another black guy just to stay in school. Shit like that is fucking disgusting. I'm glad I fucking bit his dick he doesn't deserve to have one. The police said that they would make sure he wouldn't be at school, but they can't guarantee that he'll be fired. I don't know. But that still doesn't mean I'm not about to get kicked out of South Lake. I just hope this shit doesn't get blown up. I really don't need Yosef hopping on the bandwagon and making even more shit go wrong in my life.
9:17pm
Ashanti- Tell your mother what you did.
Me- Um. The Headmaster tried to force me to give him head. So we reported him to the police.
Mom- OH MY BABY!!
Me- I bit his dick so...
Mom- Oh Ashanti this is terrible! We need to make sure he gets fired and that he registers as a sex offender!
Ashanti- Well no need for that if his "bisexual" ass is getting kicked out of fucking school. Dumb ass got a GPA of a 1.7.
Mom- Don't talk to my child like that.
Ashanti- Bitch I'll say whatever the fuck I want. Your child is dumb as hell.
Me- Aye. She said don't talk to her like that.
Ashanti- What are you gonna do? You know with that attitude you're going to end up dead like ya daddy.
Mom- DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM!
\~\ Everything happened so quickly. My mom jumped on Ashanti, pulling her wig out, slapping her, throwing her against the wall, my momma went full on south side Chicago on her ass.
Ashanti- GET OFF OF ME YOU DARK SKIN BLACK BITCH!
Me- MOM! IT IS NOT WORTH IT!
Ashanti- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I WANT YOU AND YOUR THUG CHILDREN OUT! FOR GOOD!
Mom- GOOD! NO BITCH INSULTS MY CHILDREN AND FUCKING GETS AWAY WITH IT!
+
\~\ Fuck. Now we homeless. I can't even get a break anymore. I have one nigga ruining my school life, and I have a bitch ruining my home life. I know my mom is trying but she is pregnant and I don't want to stress her out too much. My sister is too young to understand, I don't want to tell Xaye because that'll run him off. To be honest I don't know if I can keep doing this shit. Maybe I just need a new start at a new school, maybe I shouldn't be with Xaye just yet. I can just let Yosef have what he wants so he doesn't ruin my life even more. That's what I'll do.
Text Message to Xaye💕😚
Me- Aye idk how else to tell u nd you'll probably be really mad at me.
Xaye💕😚- Just tell me I won't be mad.
Me- Ight. I think it's best if you stay away from me. You don't know what you're getting into. If you come to close you'll end up getting hurt.
Xaye💕😚- What are you saying?
Me- I'm saying I can't be with you. I need you to stay away from me. Tomorrow will be my last day I'm going to Ladue. Enjoy yo life bby boy don't forget me.
Xaye💕😚- What the fuck Kiandre. Haven't even been together for a fucking day and you pull this shit? What the hell did I do to you. But Ight. If that's how you feel so be it.
\~\ That was hard as fuck to do. I really don't know how to fucking handle my damn emotions which is my one toxic trait. I just want to get back to someone who really knows me. And I know just the girl for it.
10:47pm
Mom- Okay Kiandre your sister and I are going to our hotel room. Here's your key your room is on the 9th floor.
\~\ I'm finna get me some pussy. I know y'all are probably like "Kiandre how you just break up with Xaye and already tryna get ya dick wet!?!" Well I'm just tryna forget about him and everything that happened tonight, pussy usually helps with that.
11:09pm
Me- Heyyy you finally made it girl!!! With that fat ass!
Nae- Hahaha I've been wanting this for a long fucking time Dre bae.
Me- Haha come here.
\~\ Our lips locked as her warm body pressed against mine. I missed the way her breasts sandwiches against my chest. I felt up against her body and felt her cameltoe. She was already wet as fuck, I like it. I took her shirt and bra off and couldn't help but be amazed at her tits. Her dark nipples looked so amazing against the light. I took her nipple in my mouth and took my time swirling my tongue around it. After that I worked my way down to her already wet pussy. I slid her jeans off and worked on her clit. That shit was juicy as fuck. I felt her hand push my head deeper into her lips, ughhh why am I such a whore.
Nae- Mhhmmm fuck me Dre!!!
\~\ My dick was dripping with precum and that shit just turned me on even more. I pushed Nae back on the bed, spread her lips, and slid my dick in. Y'all thought I forgot condoms? Nah, Nae brought some Magnums. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I fucked the shit outta her, I missed this pussy so damn much.
We fucked for a good hour before I finally busted my nut.
Me- Nae you want me to order you sum food?
Nae- Nah. I got what I wanted. Goodnight Kiandre.
\~\ As I was taking my condom off I noticed something really really strange. There wasn't as much cum as usual. I looked closer and y'all wouldn't even guess it. There were fucking tiny holes in the condom, meaning some of my nut was in Nae's body, swimming up inside her on their way to impregnate her. Fuck. I can't handle a baby. I can't fucking handle anything anymore. A new school ain't finna fix this shit. I needa move back to Chicago, fast.
———————————————————
Hey Y'all! Alex here! What a wild chapter huh? Well that was my first bxg sex scene so I hope it was somewhat accurate. I'm gay so idk how y'all get down. But it seems like Kiandre is down on his luck! First the Headmaster, getting kicked out, losing Xaye, and now possibly getting Nae pregnant! Will Kiandre move back to Chicago or tough it out in St. Louis? Be sure to comment, vote, and turn notifications on! Peace, Love, Unity Alex2713💕💕