Yosef-2

January 12th, 2018
8:10am
Gymnasium
Xaye- He fucking told me that he doesn't want me around him anymore!
Me- Aww it's okay Xaye. You have me now. I won't ever leave you like he did.
Xaye- I trusted him Yosef! I really did!
Me- Look Xaye I got you. I really do got you. You just gotta promise me one thing okay?
Xaye- What is that?
Me- To be my shawty.
Xaye- Yosef I like you I just don't want you to hurt me...
Me- Xaye I promise you I'm not like Kiandre. Never was never will.
Xaye- I guess I have to forget about him.... okay Yosef I promise. But today's his last day. What do I say?
Me- Nothing. Just show him you forgot about his ass.
1st Period
Mr. Chin- Okay class! We are doing a two person project to introduce our unit on the Great Migration! You're soon to be seniors so I hope I don't have to pick partners myself.
Me- Aye Xaye Xaye come sit on my lap.
Kiandre- Xaye you wanna be my partner I need to talk you to about something.
Xaye- Don't care Dre. You said everything I wanted to hear.
Yosef- Yeah he moved on to greater things. Maybe you can learn from him?
Kiandre- Yeah.....
\~\ Honestly it felt good to see Kiandre miserable. To see him want something he can't have. That's what the hell he gets. Kiandre is a Class A thug. He sells drugs, he stole 2 cars last year, he fucked 7 guys girlfriends, my boyfriend, he cheats for everything, he lies, he doesn't give a shit about anyone who gets hurt by him. I'm glad I can protect Xaye from him, he doesn't deserve someone who'll lie and keep important shit from him.
Kiandre- Fuck this!
Mr. Chin- Excuse me Kiandre?
Kiandre- I said fuck this school. I ain't do shit here no more. This school fucking ruined my life. I'm fucking glad I'm going to back to Chicago.
Hannah- Isn't that where yo daddy was killed? Nigga they prolly looking for yo ass too....
Kiandre- Rather die than graduate with you motherfuckers.
Mr. Chin- Hey! Office! Now!
Kiandre- I only give a fuck about one person in this school. Xaye don't you ever forget what we had, don't forget I love you, and don't let that nigga Yosef feed yo head with lies about me! I did what I fucking could to survive.
Mr. Chin- Do I need to call the resource officers?
Kiandre- Nah man I'm leaving. Fuck this school man!
5:17pm
Text Message to Xaye😜💦💕
Me- Aye baby come to my house so we can work on this shit
Xaye😜💦💕- Okay 👌🏾
\~\ I have everything set up. My parents are out of town so I get to fuck my baby right tonight. I've been wanting this ever since he left my car that day. Now ima get it.
25 minutes later
Xaye- Okay so I stopped by Target and got some stuff for our—
Me- That's not what I want.
\~\ Nigga was just tempting me with those tight jeans he had on. I slammed him against the wall and kissed him deeply. He pushed me off of him and looked at me with anger.
Xaye- Fuck is wrong with you!?!
Me- Damn I can't be turned on!?!
Xaye- I'm leaving.
\~\ I grabbed his hand and spun him back into my arms. I was bigger than him so I easily could carry him to my room. I kicked the door behind me and threw him on my bed. I was getting that ass one way or another.
Xaye- Yosef stop it!! You're fucking scaring me! I don't want to fucking have sex with you!
Me- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!?! Ever since fucking Kiandre came into the picture you've been all mad at hateful towards me.
Xaye- Because your so fucking aggressive and it pisses me off.
\~\ I charged towards him as I choked him against the headboard.
Me- Who the hell are you talking to?
\~\ I looked down at his jeans and see his dick throbbing, begging to be free- he's definitely into this shit.
Me- You want daddy's dick?
\~\ He shook his head yes. I let him go and he started palming my dick through my shorts.
Me- Yeah ima have to punish you for how you was talking to daddy.
\~\ I flipped Xaye over and pulled the back of his jeans and his golden cheeks spilled out. They were soo smooth. But I had to punish him. I spanked him until he was begging me to stop. I wasn't done, I got two fingers, spit on them, and slid them inside of him.
Me- Yeahhhh you sorry for how you were talking to me?
Xaye- Yesss!!! Daddy I'm sorry!!
\~\ My dick was begging to be let free from my shorts. As I pulled it out I noticed it was practically soaking with pre cum.
Me- You ready for daddy's dick!?!
Xaye- Yessss fuck me!
\~\ I grabbed my condom and lube and got ready to break this nigga in. Yes we fucked before but this time I gotta do it right. I pulled his jeans off all the way, took his hoodie off, and left him down to his socks. I took my shirt and shorts off and left the cool air engulf my dick, strengthening my erection. I parted his cheeks and guided my slippery dick inside of him slowly, I wanted him to feel every inch penetrating him. As soon as my tip entered him I wanted to cum. His hole was moist and warm plus it was tight as fuck.
Xaye- Mhmm fuuuuck
\~\ I finally fit all of my length inside of him, it was a tight fit I must say but hey I rather him be tight than loose as fuck. I started slow like I always do, letting his body get used to me, and soon sped up- fucking him fast and hard like the bitch he is. I couldn't help but let my daddy fantasies take over.
Me- Who's ass is this!?
Xaye- yourssss!!
Me- Yeahhh yo daddy's little slut aren't you!?!
Xaye- YESSSS!!!
\~\ I wanted to rip my condom off and bust in his ass raw, but that shit is risky as fuck. I don't know what Kiandre gave him. So I pulled my condom off, turned Xaye around and forced my dick down his throat. I love sloppy top, Xaye was gaging on the shit hard, snot bubbles, tears, shit was sexy as fuck. I finally let him go as I busted all over his face.
Xaye- Fuck is wrong with you!?!
Yosef- What?
Xaye- You are fucking too much.
\~\ And with that he left. I don't know why he can never feel satisfied with me. I didn't even do anything wrong.