Xaye-3

February 4,2018
6:28pm
Me- Mhmmm fuck David!!!
David- Yeahhh take this dick lil nigga!
\~\ David was literally ripping my ass apart. His dick was so thick, thicker than Yosef and David- probably because he was a grown ass man. His dick was also longer and I was definitely feeling it. He easily pushed past my prostate as I fucked the dog shit out of me. His calloused hands held my slim waist in place as he forced my back to arch. The sound of his balls and thighs slapping against my body turned me on so much. I wanted David inside of me for so long. He was fucking me so good my ass started to cream on his dick so much. I knew David loved seeing an ass cream because I heard him talk about it so much.
David- Yeahhh cream on daddy's dick!
\~\ I wanted to cum so badly but I didn't want it to end. I can't believe David was actually fucking me!
David- Mhmm you tighter than my actual nigga Xaye!!!
\~\ We've been fucking for long but I love feeling David's huge dick inside of me. David and I get so much alone time together I'm surprised we haven't fucked before.
David- Fuuuu lil nigga I'm finna bust this nut!!
\~\ He picked me up and slammed me on the wall as he fucked me even harder and faster, leaving hickeys all over my body. I couldn't help it anymore, I felt my dick bust all over his abs and he threw me on the bed, fucked me harder, pulled off his condom and exploded his nut all over my face.
I woke up to a hard dick and sticky basketball shorts.
Me- Fuckkk not again. Damn why the hell am I so fucking horny!?!
\~\ Lately I've been horny as fuck. Yosef and I fuck like rabbits but it still doesn't satisfy me. Don't get me wrong, Yosef has been a good boyfriend lately and the sex has gotten way better but I just want more. I don't know why but I've been fantasizing about David fucking me. I know he is way older than me and I'm 17 so even if he dares show his dick he can get to jail. But HE IS SO FUCKING HOT! I wish I was his husband. I want David inside of me so badly I swear men like him fuck so good. Let me stop. I have a whole boyfriend. But I know what you're wondering, "what about Kiandre Xaye!?! Y'all were so in love!"
Fuck that nigga. I don't give a fuck about him anymore. I don't know how or why he would leave me like that knowing I was for real down for him. I feel like he just used me for sex to be honest. But Yosef treats me good, he literally will fight for me, he almost has to be honest. Yosef is just the right choice for me. I don't care about Kiandre right now and I can't care about him anymore. Right now there are 857 unopened text messages from him and 958 missed calls just from him. I literally want to get a restraining order for him, I can't believe I ever got with him like that.
David- Heyo Mayo!!
Me- David!
David- How is ya boyfriend?
Me- He's doing alright.
David- What about the dude Kiandre? I liked him man.
Me- I don't care about him.
David- Man you used to.
Me- I was delusional.
David- You should at least call or text him. Let him know you're alright. He seems to still care about you.
Me- I don't care if he cares about me. I have a boyfriend and doing that will be so disrespectful.
David- It's not like you finna send him booty pics or something like that. Just see what the dude gotta day.
Me- No David.
David- Ight then I will the fuck?
Me- NOO DAVID!!
David- Ahhahaha you can't jump this high!! Let's see! Seems like he misses you a lot, a lot of I love yous, a lot of I'm sorrys, and a- oh.
Me- What's oh?
David- Xaye When was the last time you got tested....
Me- What why?
David- Um.... well...
Me- David!! What are you trying to tell me!?!
David- Kiandre is HIV positive.....
~
Me- What do you mean David...
David- Read it...
Me- "Idk how else to put this. You're ignoring my calls so this is the only way. I tested positive for HIV and I think you should get tested too just to be sure..."
David- Lil man...
Me- David can you take me.....
40 minutes later
David- Look Xaye I'm sure you'll test negative.
Me- But you don't know that. What if he gave me this? I don't wanna be fucking dirty like him. He's a fucking dirty dog.
David- You'll be alright Xaye.
Doctor- Xaye Powell?
Me- Here I go....
~
Doctor- Alrighty Xaye we are here to test you for HIV alright? Do you know anything about HIV?
Me- Yeah that it is spread through blood. Like you can get it from sex or sharing needles.
Doctor- Good. Have you heard of Prep?
Me- No.
Doctor- It's a medicine that you can take as long as you are HIV negative. It helps lower your chance of contracting the disease if you have a high chance of getting.
Me- Like if you are gay and are having raw sex?
Doctor- Yes!
Me- Well my new boyfriend and I always use condoms and he's clean too.
Doctor- Okay! Great! Well I'm sending your blood work off to the lab now okay? Wait here for about 30 minutes.
35 minutes later
Doctor- Okay Xaye! Your results are back and you tested negative for HIV! But keep in mind that we may have tested too early so we still recommend and encourage you to come back and get tested every 12 to 15 weeks Okay? Continue having protected and safe sex and if you need extra condoms you can get them when you check out Okay?
Me- Thank you.
~
David- So what's the result?
Me- Negative. But I'm still not out of the woods yet. I need to come back three months from now to be 100% sure I'm negative.
David- Oh...well I know you gonna be straight lil man you know to have protected sex at all times so I'm not worried.
Me- Yeah...
David- But you should really talk to Kiandre. He's worried about you.
Me- Fine.
David- Look lil man I've been at the point where you got all this boy drama and trust me it ain't easy. But you just 17 and got plenty of dudes you gonna talk to or maybe even kick it with. But you just gotta find the one you wanna spend yo life with. If a goofy ass nigga like me can do it so can you.
Me- I guess I just don't want to hurt anyone.
David- That's a blessing and a curse Xaye. You just gotta do what ya heart feels is right.
8:08pm
Phone Call to Kiandre😐
Kiandre- Hello?
Me- Hey Kiandre it's me Xaye.
Kiandre- Oh..hey Xaye wassup.
Me- I got tested today.
Kiandre- And?
Me- Negative. But they can't say I'm 100% Negative until I go back three months from now.
Kiandre- I'm glad your Negative. You don't ever wanna be HIV positive.
Me- Why would you do this to me? You just up and left to Chicago after I told you I loved you.
Kiandre- Xaye you don't know...
Xaye- Then fucking tell me. Stop telling me I don't know Kiandre.
Kiandre- Do you even care at this point? You still with Yosef aren't you?
Xaye- Nigga how does he fit into any of what goes on between me and you?
Kiandre- You don't know how it feels Xaye. The love of yo life caked up with another nigga cause you have a fucked life. The real reason I left was because my bitchass step mom kicked my mother and my sister and I out. My mom tired of me going to South Lake and she wants to have her baby in Chicago. She got a son who got HIV and a daughter who got jumped and robbed. Nigga you live a very privileged life and I ain't dissing you in that. Xaye I love you so much I'm so madly in love with you. To be honest with you I was a gangbanger drug dealer nigga. I used to rep crip Xaye. I used to do so much shit I ain't proud of and I tried to change but it was hard. Being with you made all that shit easier but now everything is going back to square one. If I could have you I would but I don't want to suck you into this life. You need a nigga like Yosef who got money and ain't never been locked up. You need a nigga like Yosef who never had to fight for shit that is a given for his friends. Xaye I love you and I always will but being with me is only gonna get you hurt.
Me- Kiandre....are you crying...
Kiandre- I feel so fucking broken Xaye. I am a major failure and I can't believe I fucking have this disease and put so many people in danger. I'm a ticking time bomb Xaye.
Me- Kiandre I don't know what to say...
Kiandre- I want to fucking die Xaye. I don't even want to get treatment. I want to let this disease fucking kill me.
Me- Kiandre don't say that I don't want you to die. I want you to live with me okay? I want to see you graduate and be happy okay? Having HIV doesn't mean your life is over.
Kiandre- I just don't know what else there is to live for.
Me- Your mother. Your new sibling. Your sister.
Kiandre- My sister is growing up and she gonna be worried about her friends and boys not her sad excuse for a brother. My mom gonna be worried about the new baby.
Me- Me.
Kiandre- Don't kid yourself. You can't be the reason I live or the reason I die.
Me- I'll come to Chicago. We can talk over spring break.
Kiandre- Naw. Ion want you getting in trouble with that nigga Yosef.
Me- Kiandre I'm almost 18 years old. I got a car, I got gas in my car, and I got keys. I'm coming to see you. Now I need you to be okay until then alright?
Kiandre- Alright.
Me- I got love for you Dre and I know you can overcome this shit.
\~\ I don't know what I just did. But I want to cry. Kiandre really wants to die. He really feels broken, he feels as though he failed at everything. I don't know what to do anymore. Kiandre has a part of my heart but at this point I'm tired of being torn between two boys.
I'm tired of not knowing.
~