Back story-1. Hollow*

Disclaimer: the first like 10 or so chapters' writing is mediocre at best, but then they get really good! So please stick with it! I'm going to go back and edit eventually!
Anyways enjoy! :)
The chapters that have a * after are edit the other aren't.

It had only been a few months since the hollow was separated into the 4 Mikaelson siblings. Klaus was running around doing God knows what, Rebekah and Marcel were settled in New York, Elijah was in France completely unaware of his past, and Kol has just recently settled into a small villa in Italy with his wife Davina.

The two had traveled all over the world finally settling in Italy because it was by far Davina's favorite place.

Davina has begun looking into a rare type of magic that she had come across in an old grimoire that she had found when they moved into their home. From what Davina understood was that it was a type of magic called life magic and was very powerful. Used mostly to help with infertility and healing.

Davina and Kol were lounging around the house when the couple heard frantic banging on their front door. Kol opened the door to reveal their neighbor who came rushing in with a tear-stained face and lifeless dog in her arms.

"Per favore, aiuta il mio cane, lui stato appena investito," the women pleaded with to Kol. Davina looked at her husband for a translation, she didn't understand Italian as well as he did.

"Si, Si," Kol replied gesturing for her to come in. He turned to his wife, "She says her dog was run over and wants our help, look in the grimoire you found to see if there is a spell that could help." Davina nodded and went to look for the book.

Moments later Davina came rushing in with the spell book, "I think I've found something, the only thing is I don't know if it will bring the dog back or just create a new life force within the dog. The spell is very confusing, but I think it will work. I'm going to need to channel you though." She handed her husband the spell book and pointed out the spell she was talking about.

"Well, darling I think you might just be on to something," he kissed his wife's head and put the book down on the table.

Davina acted quickly gathering together the ingredients needed to complete the spell. She nodded to Kol taking his hand and began chanting the spell over the dog. She could feel the power surging through her. She pushed through the spell even though she felt a little faint. As the spell was finishing up she felt her stomach heat up. Ignoring it she finished the spell. The small dog stood up and shook itself off and looked at its owner, completely unaware of what had happen to it. The women's face broke into a huge smile hugging the dog.

"Grazie, grazie mille" the women exclaimed.

"Prego," Davina replied and smiled at the women.

After the women left, Davina could feel her husbands eyes on her. Turning around to face him, he vamp sped to her putting his hands on her waist. Davina giggled and put her arms around his neck. Kol leaned in kissed her.

"What was that for?" Davina giggled as she pulled away.

"For being the most generous and kind women ever. Not to mention the most gorgeous as well," Kol smirked making Davina blush.

"Is that why you married me?" She smiled cheekily.

"Yes, but also because I love you Davina Mikaelson." He lowered his head letting their foreheads meet.

"I love you too, Kol Mikaelson," she replied touching her lips to his.

Kol gently picked up Davina and vamp speed them to there room. Shutting the door with his foot, Kol laid Davina down and shower her just how much her loved her .