Chapter 13

You were tied down and restrained on the ground, your energy was drained but your wrath was yet to be quelled, it was rather obvious when there was a dead vampire next to you with a ripped out neck and littered with many hamon bite marks around his arms and neck. Many of the vampires stayed away from you in fear of being torn to shreds, it was funny considering how a few mocked you of your defeat against Wammu, mostly because you were a female and still went up against Wammu. Your eyes glowed their bright (e/c) color as your hair stayed in its silver blue state while Karz crouched down to inspect you, in return you gave a warning growl.

Karz smirked before covering your mouth with a rag, "You nearly ruined our plans (Y/n), we'll see to your punishment much later once this is over", he stares you down before he ran a hand through your hair, you pulled away as a violent hiss escaped you, Karz only chuckled. You kicked and squirmed as they strung you up by your tied wrists, for a while the vampires laughed at your struggles until you happened you grab the nearest one by the head with your thighs, and with much force -and hamon- you crushed their head. They stopped at a low guttural sound coming from your throat as it echoed through the room, "Truly, you harbor the spirit of animals and their wild nature, just like Clear(*)", Karz inspected your face as Wammu studies you from afar. Low growls rumbled from your chest as you stared them down until they went to their places, you faintly smelled the familiar perfume of Lisa Lisa and Joseph's natural cologne, but you didn't make any noticeable changes in your expression that could tell Karz or Wammu that you could smell them. You could faintly hear them talking outside after they killed that one annoying vampire prisoner, soon they entered the room, you were almost happy to see them if it weren't for the fact that you let Caesar down.

"So you're here", Joseph and Lisa Lisa could only stare/glare at Wammu's relaxed figure, "I've been waiting, I see your powers have grown greatly", Wammu inputs, "Bastard! You're the one that killed Caesar and took (Y/n), now I-!", Joseph was held back by Lisa Lisa as she spoke, "Cool your head JoJo, now look at the floor". "I'm very calm don't worry I'm in control here", you hear him say as he continued to speak, "You mean the footprints right, I noticed it too, there are two sets", Joseph the scowls, "That means Karz is here, tell me where I can fight him, show your cowardly selves now!",  he demands, "Indeed there are two sets of footprints, he's here, but I feel dozens of lungs moving the air around as well", Lisa Lisa reveals and Joseph lets out a slightly surprised "hu" escape his mouth. You slightly smiled at Lisa Lisa's quick observation, "So it's you, fascinating you are extremely composed and perceptive, though you are a woman", Wammu compliments, "I can see how JoJo and Caesar were able to learn so quickly, and you were able to feel the lightest of respiration you rank among the highest of hamon warriors", Wammu says as he sent air to the fireplace, making it bigger and brighter. 

You slightly flinched at the sudden brightness as Karz merely looks on sitting next to your suspended body, Lisa Lisa and Joseph looked up and saw the many vampires hanging from the ceiling, "Damn, look at that, there's so many,  I'd guess that you are all vampires is that right?", Joseph interrogates, his question is met with silence, "No response, that's creepy too", Joseph scowls until Karz decided to make himself known, Lisa Lisa and Joseph turned to see the source of the sudden glow. Hanging your head in shame you heard Joseph yell, "Karz!", his and Lisa Lisa's eyes soon landed on your beaten form, "(Y/n)!", Joseph took a step forward only to back up when the vampires simultaneously faced him, one soon spoke, "Lord Karz saw it fit to give us, his chosen ones, the gift of eternal life", you rolled your eyes, " we number a hundred, on our masters orders we'll tear you both to shreds a hundred against two JoJo!!", he yelled, "You fiends", Joseph scowled.

"This really is not good a hundred of them against the two of us, we can't win", Joseph states, they're both in a tight spot, and you tried thinking of something as Karz raised his hand until Wamuu cut in, "Lord cars a moment", Karz pause, "back in Rome Jojo and I promised to fight one another again, I want revenge for Esidisi, please allow me the chance to fight him", "No remember that my goal is to obtain the red stone of Aja, don't forget that Wamuu", Karz stares intensely at Wamuu, it was almost like watching a child get scolded by their parents, "Yes, Lord", Wamuu relents. "Oh Darn no fight, well I'm not in the mood anyway, of course, we both know I would beat you but to what end? All these vampires are here, what sort of motivation is that I asked you, win or lose I'll still come out dead right?", Joseph walked around, and while you did catch on to what he was doing, you knew it really wouldn't help the situation you were all in. "With thoughts like that, giving up is the only rational choice, so I'm throwing in the towel", soon as Joseph finished his "trap", only for it to be exposing a rather obvious fashion, "Damn, I had to try, I thought it was worth a shot even if you were watching all the time, a hamon net was a good idea", Joseph cheekily grins, "Kill them without further delay", Karz demands. "Your choice but if you kill us you'll never get the stone", Lisa Lisa boldly states, "Hold it, what are you saying now woman", Karz interrogates, "You don't think I have the stone here with me? That wouldn't be wise now with it? We're headed to our destination, if we're not there to see the device, the Redstone will be destroyed and you will have nothing!", Lisa Lisa reveals you couldn't help but smirk at their reactions.

"Look woman don't try to fool me", Karz recovers from his surprised reaction, are you confident that you and your minions would be able to find it in time? The bomb I that is a very small one, big enough to damage the stone and prevent its use, Lisa Lisa explains as Karz looks at her in displeasure before briefly looking at you as if to see what she said was true, you only stared back. Were you fellows listening, if we don't stop at the bomb will go boom!", Joseph boasts confidently, even if it's true, we cannot let you leave here alive, Karz rebates, you didn't really like what Lisa Lisa said next, "therefore I have a suggestion, Jojo and whammo can have their fight one-on-one, and cars, you and I will also fight one-on-one, and those who are left standing, will possess the stone and take (Y/n) into their fold!", she declares. "What!?", Kars exclaims as Wammu hums, "the winners of this fight will have the red stone and all of its power and choose if (Y/n) can keep her Humanity or be rid of it, it will be made very clear, which one of us who approves strong enough to wield the stones power? Who is fit to survive? The pillar man or humankind", Lisa Lisa announced.

Karz scowled, "how dare you say-", Wamuu chuckled making Karz snap his attention on to him, "Wamuu", Kars voice was stern, "Lord Karz this is most absurd", Wammu says, "Very well, you do have pluck, well then we will battle for the stone, but don't get cocky, you have no tomorrow", Karz sneers. You scowl behind your gag, "and so now we need to arrange a time and place for our battle", Karz turns to Wamuu as he gets you down from the hook that suspended you in the air, you struggled for a moment until a smell hits your nose making you light-headed, "Wamuu what are your thoughts?", "We fight tonight, under the gaze of the full moon, the arena at Piz Bernina 15km to the southeast, we will meet at the Skeleton Hillstone Circle there, many warriors have found death, Glory, or both throughout the history of that place", Wamuu answers. "In a stone circle ?", Lisa Lisa questions as Joseph voiced his distaste, "Hey, you can't choose a place because it happens to suit you!", "Yes Wamuu I believe that to be a fine Choice, JoJo!!", Karz calls to Joseph, "You will bring the red stone of Aja to the Skeleton Heel at midnight tonight, and don't forget to remove the bomb", Karz demands as he lifted you bridal style. "The women will be here with us as insurance", and with that Karz took you away as you look back at Joseph tiredly, Joseph could only watch as you were taken away, his fists clenched as his gaze sharpened, "I won't let them take your humanity (y/n), that's a promise".

While Karz and Wamuu went to greet Lisa Lisa, Karz forced you to revert into your alternate appearance having your hair stay a steel blue color and your eyes glow bright (e/c), Karz took away your jacket and let it burn so your markings would show, with leaving your bandage wraps to cover your breasts. "Before we start, we want to know of (Y/n)'s condition", Lisa Lisa demanded, "Yeah! You better not have laid a finger on her!", Joseph shouts, Karz merely smirked, "She's here, supporting the paper she truly belongs to", with that you were shoved forward with a grunt as they forced you to kneel. You scowled at them before you stood up defiantly and looked Lisa Lisa Lisa and Joseph before Karz caught everyone's attention, he led you all to the arena and when the fire rose is single thought crossed everyone's mind, "Let the games begin".