2. Ok Ok, Wait One Moment Good Sir!

Okay! No big deal, Loki has been known to flirt with the other Avengers (excluding his brother of course), so it was nothing.

It has been a few weeks since that whole event, and now Loki was turning any animal that passed by into a giant beast. It's kind of hard to take them seriously because he just makes them big, but another thing about his spell, it turned them violent.

The closest hero at the moment was in fact, Spiderman. The second he saw the police sirens he followed to meet up with the madness.

He manages to make many of the animals faint, not hurting them badly so they'll be in fine shape when he manages to get Loki to turn them back.

Spiderman huffs as he fought off the last giant puppy and glared at Loki.

"Wow. Thanks for ruining Clifford the Big Red Dog for me. I always thought it was love that made them this size."

Loki smirks. "How funny you are~" Was he- no no! Keep your head in the game!

The Spider shoots a web but missed the god, it did not matter because he pulled himself and aimed a kick which Loki blocked.

As the two fight, just when the Spider thought he had the advantage, Loki grabbed the fist that flew to his face and flipped him onto his stomach, he twists his arm. "Alk!" Spiderman groaned. Oh, that was going to hurt in the morning.

"You are so cute~" Loki then kneels down, not letting go of his arm. "Makes me want to rip off your mask and kiss you."

"Wait what?" Spiderman manages to pull his arm away and turned to him. But just as he did that, he was gone, the animals were back to normal, and the Avengers were there, confusion fully on there faces.

Spiderman groaned. "What did I sign up for?" He thinks.

.

.

.