3. Oh Right, Forgot...

It was a month after that. Peter has been lucky enough to focus on his work even after that one strange comment Loki made. Loki had always been flirty with his enemies. But what he said. Still lingered in his mind.

Peter ran his fingers over his forehead. He was kind of glad he wasn't dating or even married to someone right now. He's pretty sure lingering thoughts like that were not a good sign.

He checked in for the night and made his way down the streets. Up ahead he stops a young woman. Without his spidey sense even having to tell him he took the chance to hide in an alleyway a quick moment and changed into his Spiderman suit.

He webbed out and right on time to, a man, very clearly drunk had come over to the young lady's way. He can see that the man was trying to flirt with her.

He was about to grab her, who knows were because just as Spiderman thought his foot would be what would hit the man's face, it was the woman's fist that beat him.

He falls, unconscious from the alcohol and punch. Spiderman dropped right behind her. "Wow. That was cool."

The woman turns back around. Wow. She had the most enchanting green eyes. Her jaw was strong with soft cheekbones. Her hair curved all to one side, hugging her face as her green lips shined.

Spiderman froze. She was so beautiful. Damn.

"Of course. I'm sure you know who I am~"

He tilts his head to that. Was she famous or? "Sorry ma'am, I don't think I know who you are." She huffs out a laugh.

"Sure you don't." She places her hand on her hip while the other lays over her stomach. The hero looks to her for a moment. He feels like he recognizes her. But he does not know from where.

"Yeah, I really don't know. Who are you? You don't have to be all mysterious and ominous, just tell me a name. Or don't! I'm not one to go into other personal business."

She smirks. "Oh, just a mischievous goddess~" The second he blinked she was gone. Looked down and saw the green cloud.

"Oh yeah. Forgot... Loki's... Genderfluid..." He shakes his head and decides just in case, that if there weren't any other people who could defend themselves.

.

.

.