This Is Not Really What I Expected... 1. I Know My Ways~

[5 the God of Mischief knows what to say and one time he didn't...]

Now you might be asking me- "Loki, why?  Just why?" I'll tell you why! I was bored, as simple as that.

I laid around on my couch, flipping through channel after channel. I turn off the T.V and hissed. Laying flat on my back, I think to myself.

"What to do now... No, I already did that... and that..." I sat straight up. "Got it!" With a snap of my fingers I had my normal attire on and teleported myself to the Avengers tower. I chuckled lightly, waiting to see if an alarm would go off.

...

Nope!

I soon walked into the living room. "Going to rule the world now!" I teleported before they get to respond.

This should be fun~

...

I made an illusion, my biggest and most stunning one yet, this will make me weak for the next month but it will be worth it! I made a caste, filled with all types of traps. They're not really dangerous because there fake, but they will still hurt like Hel.

As I sat on my 'throne', I watched through my green portal as they barged in.

The second they set foot traps of all kinds, aimed at them, to the point that they left.

...

That...

So maybe I went a little overboard.

I sigh tiredly. They'll be back, or at least someone will be back.

...

That someone was Spiderman. I don't know much about the hero, and I only truly 'interacted' with him a few years ago. Honestly, I thought he would get here faster. I will admit it was slightly amusing to just sense how annoyed the hero was for him to notice how irritated I was.

"It's over now Loki!" He yells. Oh, what a generic thing for a hero to say. But there was something I just couldn't help but notice. His voice was quite lovely, makes me wonder~

As my thoughts continued to fill my mind I didn't notice I started to smirk till the Spider's face grew in confusion. I knew the perfect thing to say.

"I wonder if you're as handsome as you sound~"

I can practically see the hero's eyes grow wide as he then falls face-first to the ground with a loud splat. Oh, that's gotta hurt, but I know it wouldn't hurt for long.

So I took it upon myself to get up, and walk right over him. Making sure my heels dig into his back before I leave him, and the room.

"I hate you." I heard him mumble as I closed the door behind me.

...

The second he stepped out I discontinued my illusion and didn't stay long to teleport home and drop to my bed. Man I was tired. I was one of the best sources in all the nine realms, but even I get weak.

Without realizing, I fall asleep.

.

.

.