2. Couldn't Resist To Tease~

My magic was back to a reasonable place, so I took my time to do some mischief within the city of New York. Nothing horrible, just abnormal. Every small mammal well become bigger with a need for mayhem!

Not a super complicated spell, so it was easy to watch as people scream and run around in a circle instead of the opposite direction. Or some are so used to this they don't even move.

I will admit, I don't hate Midgard as much as I thought I would. There entertaining. No matter the reaction, they always surprised me, and it's hard to surprise the God of Mischief.

After a few good 10 or so minutes, no hero appears, I grow upset. I really wanted to mess with someone, but I guess this fulfills my need for mischief.

That was until I heard a cat go down.

Turning around I knew it was the 'Amazing' Spiderman. I smirked to myself as I watched him fight the animals, releasing halfway that there not really dangerous.

As the last creature goes down he glares to me. "Wow. Thanks for ruining Clifford the Big Red Dog for me. I always thought it was love that made them this size." I let a small chuckle escape. Unlike my brother, I actually got the reference.

"How funny you are~" I saw his eyes widen slightly behind his mask before he shakes himself out of whatever thought he had. Will that was a good sign~

We fought, he was good, but sadly he was just a mortal, grabbing onto his arm I flipped him on his back and twisted. Hearing the sounds of despair coming from his lips was just so wonderful~

"You are so cute~" I couldn't help let out. I know I should stop there, but what's the fun in that?~ I kneel down to him, keeping a good grip on him as he only stares at me. "Makes me want to rip off your mask and kiss you."

I bet his face was as red as his mask, "Wait what?" He manages out after freezing for a moment. He pulls away in shock and I teleport away.

Oh he's a fun one. All the other heroes have gotten used to my flirting. I do hope we see each other more often~

.

.