The Dinner

A bit longer of a chapter
Dinner came around and Tina didn't like it at all because of all Queenie and Jacob do is flirting. I really like your baking Jacob is so delicious and fluffy. Said Queenie looking into Jacob's eyes. Well thank you I really do like to bake and other things said, Jacob. Why are you so quiet Mr. Scamander said Queenie noticing that he never talked since they got here and preparing dinner. Newt just looked down and didn't know what to say. Yea buddy you were talking before dinner said, Jacob. Umm, I just need to go to and check on something that's it so will you excuse me, please. Newt stands up and went to a room. Ok is he ok or what? Tina said. I don't know but let's continue eating until he comes to meow Jacob heard and Queenie giggled and Tina said what is that? NEWT! Yelled Jacob. O there is Niffler said Newt coming to grab the little kitten. What did I say about your pets coming out when dinner is happening? Said Jacob giving the kitten to his owner. Well, you said not to because we are going to have guests and they are kinda troublemaker so they will ruin dinner said Newt looking at the floor. Aww, its ok Jacob there so cute and cuddly said Queenie petting Pickett who followed behind Newt. Ok, we should go and finish our dinner said, Tina. They all agreed and went to finish dinner.
Hope you enjoy this chapter