What?

Newt came back to the dorm after class. He saw that Jacob and the sisters were watching TV. Hey, guys, are you feeling better? Said Newt walking towards the living room. They all look at him and Queenie said oh yes thank you for taking care of us and the coffee. Oh right, no problem it was the least I could do said Newt. Now tell us the truth Newt were we so drunk said, Jacob. Ummm said Newt hesitating for the answer. Come on we can take it said, Tina. Well um, Jacob and Queenie you were both kinda in a drinking contest because everyone is talking about it in class. Oh, great no wonder I have a great headache said, Jacob. Ok, what about me said Tina. Well you were around a lot of people laughing and joking with them and there was a lot cans said Newt. God that's what I was doing geez said, Tina. Hey, what were you doing buddy? Said Jacob to Newt. W-Well I was actually reading some books that they had. Said Newt looking down at the floor. Really, I told you should make friends at the party said, Jacob. Yea you'll make great friends said Queenie. Anyway, I should go to do h-homework so umm b-bye said Newt leaving to his room. I think he didn't love that idea said, Tina. Maybe he just needs a few friends right said Queenie. Yep said both Jacob and Tina.