Snuggles

Newt and Tina were enjoying their 5th date which are either eat at home because Newt is a better cook then Tina or they watch a movie and eat junk food. Here they are enjoying their time together all cozy up. Tina was lying her head on Newt's shoulder while looking at the movie and Newt was staring at Tina. Hey have I tell you that you are beautiful said Newt hugging Tina. Yes you say it every time Newtie said Tina still watching the TV. Hey don't call me that said Newt to be mad but couldn't hold the smile that was appearing. Make me Mr. Scamander said Tina putting her arms around his neck. Maybe I will Ms. Goldstein said Newt putting his hands by Tina's waist. They were getting their lips together until a phone rings. Hold on for a minute said Newt getting up answering the phone. Uh oh ok um I'll ask her ok goodbye said Newt hanging up the phone. Hey um, Tina d-do you w-want to meet my family in Britain said Newt nervously. W-wait what!? Said Tina. It's ok if you don't want to said Newt. No, of course, I should go but how did they know we were dating said, Tina. Probably your sister or my brother said Newt but let's finish this movie. Or you're going to just stare at me the whole said, Tina, smirking at Newt. I can't look at my beautiful girlfriend said Newt smiling. Mr. Scamander are you trying to win something said, Tina. Maybe if it's working Newt said looking at her. Maybe if you come here on the coach said, Tina, reaching for Newt. Ok said Newt walking towards Tina's arms. Newt snuggle against Tina's neck feeling how warm she is. Are you enjoying that? Said Tina. Mmmmmm said Newt acting like a cat, rubbing against the neck. This is yet another successful date.

This is another chapter and I hope you enjoyed. 😋💛