The Dorm

Oh God said Newt out of breath. He ran upstairs and open to his dorm room to find them all getting a quick snack. Oooh, I want that cereal too said Queenie. I too want some said, Tina. They all got some food and started eating cereal. Ok, at least they are here Newt though. Meow, oh right Pickett I should feed you guys come on Newt said to Pickett and Niffler. He went to get the cat food from his case and then he got an attack from behind. What are you doing? Newtie said, Tina, hugging Newt from behind. J-just feeding Pickett and Niffler because t-they are h-hungry said Newt studdering. Awww, look at you Newt your scare to talk to Tina said Queenie. No um, I'm going to feed the um kittens said Newt. He put some food in their bowls and he said we should go to sleep now guys since we all have classes tomorrow. Ok, I'll go to sleep with Jacob said Queenie. Yea she should say, Jacob. No guys here let's go to Jacob's room so I can set you guys up. A few minutes later he came back to see that Tina was nowhere to be seen. Where did she go? Newt looked around the room. Meow Newt heard from his room and he looked inside his room. He saw that Tina was sleeping in his bed. Newt smiled at what we see before him. Hey do you guys like to curl up near Tina huh? said Newt. He pulled up the blanket up to here since until she grabs his hand. Come to bed with me? Tina said trying to pull him towards the bed. No that's ok I'll sleep on the floor ok? Mmm ok, Newtie she said to him and went to sleep. What a crazy day Newt thought and went to prepared to go to sleep.