The Dinner

This is where your staying said Newt showing Tina a room with a big closet in the left side of the room with a queen size bed and a long mirror that is hanging from the wall. The wallpaper was a nice white like white as the cloud. Wow this room is a bit fancy don't you think said Tina seeing the room. Well I think is perfect for you to stay at said Newt rubbing his neck. Why do you say that Newt? Tina asked. Well I know that you wouldn't want anything to fancy so I told mother to give you this room said Newt nervously. I like, thank you for thinking about it said Tina grabbing Newt's hand. Well I wanted to be special since is your first time out of New York said Newt holding on to her hand. Well thanks Mr. Scamander said Tina. She started to lean forward well I try my best Ms Goldstein said Newt holding her waist. They lean forward and their lips meet. They were kissing slowly until they find there rhythm then they started to french kissed until someone interrupted them. Well don't let me interrupt you love birds. Said Theseus who was at the door. Theseus!! Said Tina who pushed Newt on the bed. Ow said Newt who was rubbing his neck. Well see you guys at dinner said Theseus laughing. I'm sorry Newt said Tina helping Newt up. Is okay love but he is right I should go and get ready said Newt kissing Tina's cheek, see you soon he said. Tina smiled and turned around to get prepare for dinner.
Sorry for not posting a chapter for awhile. But I hope you like it tho and there will be a part 2 of this chapter so see you guys later. 😋😋😋💛💛💛