10 : incomprehensible

jiro twiddled with her ear-phone jack's, fingers twitching with every moment that passed.

besides the solemn fluttering of the birds nearby, the only other sound that could be heard was the rain; each raindrop producing a different note when it gracefully fell to the ground.

normally jiro would've hummed along quietly, attempting to compose a small tune in her head that harmonized with nature's orchestra, but not today.

the purple haired girl furrowed her eyebrows, an irritated frown placed on her hot face.

today was supposed to have been fun.

it was going to be the most fun she'd have in a long time. the most fun she'd have since, she broke her heart.

"argh!"

jiro kicked the nearby pebbles into the puddle in front of her. though she barely took a clear glimpse at her refection in the small pool, she could tell her face was red with bitterness and dried with tears.

she wiped away the small remainders of tears that streamed down her neck, sniffling quietly so the people near her at the bus stop wouldn't hear.

all was going well. kaminari's lingering smile tugged at her heartstrings; why did she have to be so cowardly? why did they have to be there too?

of all places, the rich kids just had to go the same mall as them. i thought endeavour's credit card allowed pretty boy todoroki to buy anything he'd like - why take momo out on a cheap date in a cheap mall?

jiro's thoughts clouded over her head, fogging all rationality, as she stomped in a puddle in frustration, letting out a small gasp at the cold raindrops jumping back on her face.

this was supposed to be my day.

she kicked herself mentally once again. she shouldn't have bolted. she shouldn't have turned around and ran the moment she saw them. she shouldn't have left kaminari alone.

she shouldn't have ditched kaminari again.

kaminari had caught up to her and offered to drive her home, seeing her sullen condition.

she refused.

now she stood at the bus stop.

maybe the sky was crying for her, or crying with her.

why cant i just get over her?

--

a/n ay lmao whattdup heres a 3rd person perspective chapter bc fun,, sorry i havent updated in a while lol, this storys gonna be kinda slow paced since , yknow getting over someone is easier said than done :) ok bye