Big Brother! (Drew's Roserade)

The creepy Cacturne.

Drew's Roserade's POV

"Come on out!" My trainer called me and the rest of his team out of his Pokeballs.

"Here's your lunch." He continued on, giving out bowlfuls of poke-blocks to all of us. "Maybe I'll learn to make some poffins soon but I'm sure that you guys wouldn't mind poke-blocks for now."

"Thanks!" I replied. Knowing that he would understand that even though he doesn't speak Pokémon. " I could hear the murmurs of rest of his team around me as we all started digging in.

As we were eating, I watched as he pulled out another pokeball.

"I've been feeding this new Pokémon separately from you guys because it is a new born and isn't old enough to eat solid food yet. However, I think that it's about time you all meet your new teammate. Come out Vulpix!"

For the next second, all I could see was the bright light from the pokeball. I quickly shielded myself from the worse of the light, watching as the energy in the ball formed the shape of a snow-colored vulpix.

That's weird. Aren't vulpix supposed to be orange? Perhaps Drew got a shiny?

"Team, this vulpix is from the Alola region, making it an ice type instead of a fire type."

Huh. So that was why vulpix looked so different. Still, ice types are still strong against grass types anyway. I better be careful of this newcomer.

I watched as Drew picked up the vulpix carefully, feeding it some milk. I looked on, a feeling of slight loneliness arousing somewhere deep inside me.

Could that be jealousy? I shook my head, trying to shake off the feeling.

Come on Roserade! You're Drew's main Pokémon! There's definitely no time to be jealous of a bundle of white and blue fur! I scolded myself. But... that bundle of fur was very cute. Maybe even cute enough to...

DON'T THINK ABOUT IT ROSERADE!

"Hey Drewie! I didn't think that I'll find you here!" The creepy guy with a green hat jumped out of a nearby tree.

"Ahhh Harley!" I jumped, feeling myself fly backwards due to the jump-scare.

"What do you want this time Harley?" Drew replied as calm as ever. Honestly, I wonder how he does that, especially when it concerns that overgrown cacturne.

"I saw you going into the forest and came to see vulpix, that's all!" Harley continued, moving closer to my trainer. He reached out his hands towards the vulpix, Drew smacking them away and escaping from Harley's advancements. Well, at least for now.

"Now that you've seen her, I would recommend that you get out of the area before I send flygon after you. She's still young, and it's nearly her nap time." Drew glared at Harley, obviously upset that he had decided to appear at such a time.

But seriously, why flygon? Now I'm really jealous. Why did he choose flygon and not me?

"So, you're still playing the overprotective father aren't you? Solidad was right after all, you would make a great daddy."

I watched as my trainer sweat dropped at the comment.

"Do you mind just leaving us alone already?"

"No, can't do!" Harley approached Drew once more with a creepy smile on his face.

"He's scary..." I looked up to see vulpix obviously traumatized by Harley's... intimidate ability.

"Ok, that's enough. Flygon! Use flamethrower!"