Chapter 8 - Drugs In The Bathroom

The guys ordered some pizza and Chinese food and we netflixed and chilled from the morning. Honestly pussy, money and weed is the only thing I needed but maybe LSD could work better than the ecstasy did. We played The Weeknds music and damn he's is healing spiritually and he set the mood. As I'm chilling with two stab wounds, I feel like poking and fingering them because they feel so good. I got off the bed and sat next to Emma smoking and writing something in her diary on the floor, in my mind its some crazy things but whatever. I was thinking of taking a peek into the diary but I remembered I got stab wounds from that scenario so fuck no. I took the joint out of her mouth slow so that she doesn't get startled or anything, then I started smoking. Liam stood up and walked to the amp, plugged in his aux and played some upbeat music. He started dancing and jumping around the room. He went on to pick Emma and Noah up for dancing and I just sat there watching them with a pain in my back and my arm. Watching those people hop around happily got me far gone and upset so I grabbed drug bottles and some liquor and walked to the bathroom to lock myself in there. With the music playing vaguely through the bathroom door and walls I popped a pill while sitting in the bath. I hated the fact that it was 2pm and I felt a 3am depression with such a bad trip yet I couldn't stop taking those fucked up pills. I sat in the bath drinking and popping pill after pill and I still couldn't shake the feeling of loneliness and finesse the thought of being stabbed today. I think too much when I'm alone. I decided to sleep in the bath for a couple of hours but I couldn't. Someone started banging on door so hard, kicking and punching and just banging and banging.

"What?"

"I need to use the fucking bathroom"

"No you don't"

"Open up, please"

I tried getting out of the bath for thirty minutes, failing repetitively but eventually got out and opened the door for Emma. I stumbled back to my bath as Emma walked in, locked the door and used the toilet. I just sat in the tub trying not to watch but she couldn't stop speaking so I opened another bottle of booze. I popped another pill to tackle the headache and pain in my arm with intentions of getting high enough to not feel anything. She got up... I looked away quick but soon after she finished she came to sit next to the tub and started speaking.

"I'm sorry about the stabbing"

"Yeah it's cool"

As we were speaking the music changed to something smooth and mellow and Emma started giggling. I joined her and we laughed louder...

"Shh... listen"

Moaning from the main room managed to penetrate through the door and painfully stabbing my ears opening them so that I could hear that. Emma got into the bath, she laid herself on my chest and started drinking with me.

"I need therapy, I think. Because I cry a lot... and I hate my parents... and I just met you and I'm already addicted to you... and that's awful because I just stabbed you. I have this thing of hurting people but then regretting it and still not feel bad about... kind of like marking my territory. I'm cute I know"

"Too much info for me to process in 30 seconds"

"Taboo... take your clothes off I'm want to bathe you"

She helped me with the shirt then she stripped herself, and she ran the hot water. She didn't even bathe me she just continued lying on my chest and this time she was playing with the water. I asked her...

Look what you made me do

I'm with somebody new

Baby, I'm dancing with a stranger

"So, what do you like?"

"Love, you?"

"Music, thoughts?"

"Drowning, crying and singing, yours?"

"Escaping, heart attack and making music. What's the worst thing you've been called?"

"Hopeless, waste... and uh... sperm dump all by my relatives"

"Useless, trash and uh... a bunch of 'no future' speeches I hardly listen to, thank God for headsets"

"Pussy, money and weed..."

"What?"

"I overheard you, Liam and Noah say that, what's that about?"

"Its goals basically, see we dumbed down our missions. Noah added pussy, which is ironic, I added money and obviously Liam added weed. So basically, the stars we shoot for"

She grabbed my arms gently, wrapped them around herself and she started singing with a beautiful, different melody to the normal soft music. Her voice was so nice that I couldn't help but kiss her on her neck, but she jumped away hastily and looked back at me.

"Stop, please"

So I stopped but when she moved away I saw a tattoo on her back, down her spine, some mandarin characters. I ran my hands down her spine, tracing the characters...

"This is pretty, what this it mean?"

"It's better to be alone than with people holding you back, I have more..."

"Yeah? Where?"

"Uh... ankle, hip and under my left boob"

"Lemme see"

"I think not"

Shegot out of the bath to dry off and she covered herself up with a white towel,she got a blazing body. She drained the water while I was in the tub but as shewas bending over, I grabbed her waist and pulled her into the almost halffilled tub. She laid in my arms and just stared at me with her hair coveringone eye, I moved the hair away and I held my hand on her neck, kissed herforehead then kissed her with all the fire I had in me. Not even five secondslater she pulls away and stares at me and hops out of the tub with a semi glarein her eyes. She first put the ear on her door as she tried listening ifanything was happening in the main room. I got out of the tub, dried off andput my jeans on and walked into the main room which smelt so weird but I had tomind the smell. I walked to mirror to sterilised and patch my stab wounds thensuddenly Emma, Liam and Noah left the room. I got dressed quickly to try andcatch up with them.