Chapter 11 - Teenage Fever

I woke up outside my room with a huge hangover and no sense of how I passed out or what I did after finishing that bottle. I got up and walked into my room to brush my teeth and clean up but under the covers of my bed, some tossing, turning and moaning. I looked over at Emma's bed, Liam and Noah were passed out and I looked back at my bed, still movements but I don't mind it. Too much to think of with a hangover, so I stumbled towards the bathroom door but my foot gets caught in the corner of their covers and I pull the sheets off. Suddenly I see Emma's back arched and her head between Anita's legs, which was a pleasant view but she hastily flipped over and looked at me with a grin while Anita tried covering herself. I went on to the bathroom and I was pretty pissed from what I just saw, I was mad at Emma but afraid of her too so I couldn't act the part so I bottled it up. I got naked and I got in the shower for a few minutes and while I was showering people kept walking in and out so I decided to get out. I turned the tap and when I turned around Emma just stood there naked, staring at me with her slim, petite yet curvy body and she said,

"I'm losing interest and you won't find no better than this" said Emma with a mellow voice.

I wasn't ready so I just stood there dumbfounded as if subconsciously I was waiting for something to happen. She slowly started walking towards me, slowly, and her first step in the shower gave me chills, the racing through my veins so fast and I got erect.

"How bad do you want me?" she asked persuasively, tempting me but I couldn't.

I failed to understand why she was playing mind games with me, or was I the problem. It is I that keeps falling for her tricks and it is I that chose to kiss her, a stranger I picked up. I didn't like her I just thought she was cute that's why I kissed but what does that make. What type of person am I? I had to right my wrongs so I pulled back and ran out to the store before we left the place. I bought some candles and wine to show some sort of respect for Emma. At the store I bumped into Anita while she was smoking, I got lost in her smoky eyes for a second.

"Hi" she exclaimed, in an almost embarrassed and very shaky tone.

"Hey, I'm in a hurry so we'll talk later"

"Okay, I just wanna apologise about this morning, it just hap..."

"It's cool dude, no stress"

I got the goods and ran back to the room where Emma was still showering and both Noah and Liam were sitting on her bed. I asked the guys to help me with something, asked them for advice on how to show a little care for Emma. Well Liam wasn't helpful but there's one thing that Noah said that nibbled with my thoughts.

He said "You cannot force a connection, sparks fly when there is magic the eyes of another".

Corny I know but it made sense a bit.

"Okay get the fuck out of here"

If you had my love

And I gave you all my trust

Would you comfort me?

And if somehow you knew

That your love would be untrue

Would you lie to me?

I placed the candles around and lit them all, dimmed the lights and suddenly the room became a twilight barricade. I waited for her to come out of the bathroom, overthinking everything I just had done. "What if she laughs and leaves the room" was the most obnoxious question on my mind at the time but fuck that. I had to fake a large amount of confidence, and worked on my voice. I didn't want to be too loud, too soft nor too squeaky, that's bad shit annoying. With all my thinking too much she came out of the bathroom with a towel above her bosom, and aroused as I was, I didn't want to make this about sex but rather about her. I wanted to speak but she had other thoughts, through the wounds and craziness I was still so attracted to her. She dropped her towel but I couldn't stop looking into her eyes, wonder. With all the testosterone flowing through my vessels, I stopped feeling and started living the moment.

"Get naked" she said, with a slight giggle.

I got naked and we just stood there for a second with locked eyes. I gently caressed her ears, tracing her outer ear and nibbled on her lobe. I leaned in and kissed her near the lips and suddenly her body shook. I pulled back, gently brush her ears and stared into her eyes again. I went for the kiss, at this point she submitted completely. I pushed her on the bed and went ballistic on her neck, kissing her on the neck with gentle bites. Her body was moving up and down, her heart began beating faster and faster. I grabbed on her ass and squeezed hard enough for that moan, and started playing with my finger around. I gently stroked on her breasts, massaging them, while kissing her neck. Soft nipple stroking, gentle areola circling, high moans and name calling. I moved down and started kissing, licking and lightly sucking on her nipples, she started pulling on my hair. I went back for the kissing on her neck and gently lip brushing on her collarbone, then back to her lips. We kissed and kissed and she grabbed my hand and laid it on her breast. I started playing with it again, she kept moaning and moaning. I slowly moved my hand down to her inner thighs, using my fingers to tracing her inner thighs, playing around the spot. I stopped everything and started kissing her near lips, not touching them but she loved it. I squeezed on her breasts and stroked on her nipples again. I went back to inner thighs, puddled she was and started playing around her vulva. Moved down to suck on her breasts then kissed down her stomach, when up to pretend a lip kiss then I went down. I started licking around her libia and she started moaning louder, started playing with and licking on it. Went back to her vulva and started licking around and on her clit. Went up and looked into her eyes rubbing my hands around her inner thighs.

"Do it" she said.

I went in slow and went faster and faster with melody, she scratched my back and pushed away on my chest but I didn't stop. She grabbed on ass and pulled me in and I followed the motion of her hands. Over and over again, I thrust in her until eventually she lost will and contracted while I was in her. I stopped and pulled out and watched her lay down next to me.