Chapter 14 - Hold On

We were sitting in the minibus on our way to down south with weed being passed around and jokes being shared. Noah was so far gone probably thinking about the car, Liam obviously having the time of his life and I, I was sitting, staring out the window watching the road and thinking about Emma. She's a pretty flower and I wish I had the balls to tell her I how I feel about her but even if I told her that wouldn't change the situation we were in. Miles away from the gas station the crew decides to have a stop at a small old town for some air. We stopped at a small crash pad motel for the evening and our new road mates decided to go into a bar for some music. Liam, Noah and I as broke as we were, were still stressed about our small situation. The money we had all left with the bitch in our car and Noah was really starting to trip but our biggest tragedy was that we had no weed left, at all. We all started arguing Layla came out to check on us...

"Don't kill each other now dudes" said Layla.

We all stared at her puzzled as she gently rubbed her shoulder because she was in discomfort, she looked really nervous. I caught quick glance at someone while I was looking, someone familiar so I started looking twitchily around only to see a girl with a walk I know turning the corner on the avenue we were on. The way she walked was something I'd seen before so I chased after her at the corner. The town so quiet I was sure I was going to see her and I did. I stopped and looked down to catch a breath, but when I looked back up I was almost disappointed but kind of happy I bumped into her.

"Hey Aubrey" she said, giggling at the fact that I ran after, and damn, she may have found it cute.

"Oh it's you, hey Anita" I said pretending was mad about something meanwhile I had bigger problems.

"How and why are you here?" she asked taking a slow walk inviting me to walk by her side.

"Deadass, we got jacked. By yours truly" I said in an obnoxious jokey way.

"Shit, you okay?"

"Kind of, we got a lift from some hippies we met at a gas station a couple of miles away from here and they thought they should spend the night here"

"You look so familiar, where are you from?"

"Eland. You from around here?"

"No I'm from Upton but I'm here with my family like I said "road trip" vibes"

"That's where my friend Liam is from"

"I swore you looked so familiar" she said laughing in a flirty way.

We continued walking and talking until I invited her over that night. I know it was wrong but it felt so right.

I got my eyes on you

You're everything that I see

I want your hot love and emotion endlessly

I can't get over you

You left your mark on me

I want your hot love and emotion endlessly

Later that night she came over with some friends maybe a boyfriend but I didn't care for his presence until later that night. We didn't have enough money to book a room so one of the guys we were with agreed to lend us his room for a night. They left us some drugs but that was all we would've had for the night, luckily the broads brought chips, pizza and booze. We all chilled, popped something and played games for the night, until the games got out of hand. I was stuck speaking to Anita about things that could've been, what we could've been if I knew this before and Liam and David had been gone for a while to get some food and Noah was uncomfortable with that. Normally I'd call him a bitch but then again this is Liam we're speaking of and I wouldn't trust that guy in relationships ever. When they walked back in the energy in the room became brown, I mean shitty. Noah couldn't stop staring at Liam while we tried getting back to the game, then I realised a drunk mouth is an honest mouth.

"Liam what took you so long, the shop is next door" asked Noah.

Istood up and pulled Anita into the bathroom and somehow we immediately startedkissing. We started making out around the bathroom until we ended up in thebath tub doing some hand things. As we were kissing we heard huge amounts ofscreaming and glass breaking in the room. We tried getting up until we eventuallydid and peaked out the bathroom door. I watched as Liam and Noah had theirfirst fight and it was the roughest fight I've seen Noah put on. David wassitting at the door with a bruised face and torn shirt which bothered mebecause Noah couldn't have done that and Liam wouldn't have a reason maybe. Iwanted to finish watching but Anita pulled me back in and grabbed me in for akiss. I pushed gently pushed to the sink and I started kissing while she pulledmy sweater off. I kissed her gently near the lip and moved down to her neck,gently sucking in different while I slid my hands into her panties. I startedwith one finger and she gave as small startled jump while kissing me on my neck.She gently rubbed her fingers on my stab wounds, then as I added a secondfinger she grabbed on my waist exclaiming. I stopped while moving her aroundand slid down her shorts and panties. I moved up her tee and started kissingdown her spinning tattooed with Chinese characters. I bent her over hair insink and started licking slow rapidly pushing my tongue out licking her innerclit. I went on frenching her labia faster and faster and added a finger whileI was licking. I went licking and fingering until I heard exclaim with a gentlebody shake then I got up. I unbuckled my pants, pulled it down and slowly wentinside her for her comfort and she gripped both hands on the sink. I went onthrusting faster and harder, the way she asked for it and I went in. I went onthrusting her until she started pushing me away and pulling me in. I went onthrusting harder and harder and harder until... release.'