Experiment (LEMON)

Sitting at home, I was reading and Stein came into the room, with his arms full of supplies. Looking over my book, I tilted my head and asked,

"Need some help?"

"Nope, nope. I got it." A beaker fell out of his grasp and I moved, quickly, to catch it. Holding the small cylinder in my hand, I quirked a brow at him and he blushed, asking,

"Could you, like, help me out a bit?"

"Sure thing, handsome. Give me some of the breakable stuff." Letting me grab somethings that were breakable, I helped pick them up in his lab and he sighed, kissing my head.

"You are the greatest." He praised, picking me up by the waist and I giggled, as he spun me around. Placing me back on the ground, he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled at me, starting,

"You make me happy ." Smiling back up at him, I hummed and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a gentle kiss. He kissed back, harsher, and pulled on my waist, as well as caressing my face. Lacing my fingers through his hair, I deepened the kiss and he smirked, the hand on my waist going down to my hip.

His tongue passed my lips and into my mouth, toying with my tongue. The hand on my face fell to my other hip and he pulled me into him, harder. Pulling away from the kiss, I panted and he followed my lips, but I put a finger between us.

"Don't you have an experiment to start on?" I asked, making him chuckled and respond,

"I have a better experiment to work on right in front of me." His head dipped down and he started kissing down my neck, as I panted,

"Oh yeah? Which would be?" Smirking, he sucked on my soft spot and I huffed, as he muttered,

"You. The experiment is finding every which way I can make you beg for me."

***Lemon Beyond This Point***

***Reader Discretion Advised***

He picked me up by the hips and I squeaked, but he pressed his mouth to my own, silencing me. Kissing back, I hummed against his mouth and he walked across the room, placing me onto the operating table.

"I'm going to make you scream my name~"

Huffing, I moaned at his touch and he yanked my pants off, pulling my panties down with them. One of his hands moved down and he pushed a finger inside of me, making me jump.

"St-Stein~" I moaned, grabbing his wrist and he smirked, adding another digit.

"You're so tight, (Y/N)." He hummed, making heat rise to my face and he smirked, removing his fingers. Putting his fingers into his mouth, I bit my bottom lip and tugged his waistband down, slightly. Smirking, he pulled his pants down and his boxers followed shortly after, allowing his erection to spring free.

Pushing into me, swiftly, he grabbed onto my hips and I wrapped my legs around his waist, making me moan.

"Fuck..." He groaned, moving faster and making me, huff. A knot started to form in my stomach and he groaned, lifting one of my legs over his shoulder. Making him go deeper into me, I grabbed his thighs and he huffed, asking,

"Are you already close?"

"Shut up. Hah~" I panted, as he hit a spot in me making me see white. Arching my back, I was pushed back onto the cold table and opening my eyes, Stein was peering down at me with amused eyes. Pulling out of me, he pulled his shirt over his head and basically tore mine off of my torso. He flipped me onto my stomach and pushed back into me, panting. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up, gently. Yet, with enough force to make me sit up and be off of the cold table. The new position allowed Stein more access and made controlling myself harder.

Feeling the knot start to form, again, I glanced back and stuttered,

"Stein, I'm-"

"Not yet, gorgeous~" He cut me off, pulling out of me and pulling me on top of him, as he laid down. Bouncing on him, I put my hands on his chest and he guided my hips, as I bounced on him. Panting, I bit my bottom lip and the knot in my stomach tightened, making my legs falter. Stein's grip on my hips kept my pace steady, but then he started thrusting up into me, quickly.

"G-God. Stein, please."

"Go ahead."

Releasing on him, I moaned and he stilled his hips, cumming inside of me. Panting, I bit my bottom lip and got off of him, asking,

"Are you satisfied with your experiment?"

"Hm. I don't know. I'll have to gather some more data later." He teased, sitting up and caressing my waist.