Stranger Friend - Part B

To be continued from last part...

Back to event hall, all guests left and Lavanya and Aman sat on stage keeping each other's hand in hand,

Aman: La, I really don't know what happened to Khush? Why she is behaving like this?

La: Aman, I guess I know!

Aman: What you know? Then tell me!!

La: I think Khushi is in love with you and when you proposed me, she left heartbroken (made sad face)

Aman: Chuckling, hey are you mad, me and Khushi in love relation, No way she will never think like this about me, no Never

La: No Aman, its true I saw her crying...

Aman: No La, I know my Khush, if she was feeling something about me then she will share it with me, we have that bond we can talk to each other on anything...

After few seconds La said, Sorry Aman, If I was not there in place then today this ring must be there in Khushi's ring finger, because of me she left heart broken...

Aman: By taking La's face in his palms lovingly, he said "DO you really think so?" La, I love Khush but not the way I love you, she is my Best friend, she has very special place in my heart but you are owner of my heart, you are my heart beat, without you I am nothing...

Please by saying sorry don't insult my Pure love for you

And with that sentence both gave tight hug to each other

La: I love you Aman, but I felt like criminal for Khushi

Aman: Shhhhh! Don't worry I will talk to Khush and make her understand,

I know it is very obvious for her to fall in love with me, as she is spending all her time with me only and cherry on top, I am son of successful businessman and a handsome hunk (he made chuckling sound and tightened their hug)

La: Coming back from hug, she said " Still Aman I want to give you time and think on this, I don't want to make your life miserable by taking any wrong decision for choosing me over Khushi, I feel we should stay away for some time, it will give you time to re-think about your decision

Aman: Confusingly, What are you saying La, I am not confused and I already made my decision but still if you are thinking like staying away from me will change my decision then NO...I will not change my decision because I am very much clear with my thoughts.

La: Aman, it is very easy to say now but after few years you will realise your mistake and we will start blaming each other and I don't want loveless future life, I am saying this because I saw My Mom, after her divorce with Papa she was all broken and she always said La do not fall in love blindly because it hurts at the end and you should have a friend in your Partner and not only lover..

So that is why I am saying, as I know the bonding between you and Khushi, you both will make a good pair..TRUST ME!

Aman: La, do you Trust Me? If your answer is yes then let me tell you one thing, whatever will be your decision "to stay with me in love or depart from me, I will never marry Khushi as she is my BEST FRIEND and not MY LOVE"

By saying this Aman stood up and glared at La, La is seating there with tears in her eyes and Aman left from there...

At entrance gate he stopped and turn back to face La and said "La, in last month for any single moment, if you felt my love for you, then while making any decision please think about me, as I will die without you and a solo tear came down from his eyes, he wiped it with one hand and left from there..."