RM visit...

Note: As proof reading is not done for this chapter, please ignore if you observed any spell mistakes or grammatical mistakes. 

To be continued...

In Sharma house,

Indeed it is blissful morning and because of super excitement Payal didn't sleep well whole night she was thinking about going to RM and How will be the reaction of everyone as she is going to meet Dadi first time, even Ratna Ma (Though she met her before in college functions but that time nothing was going in between Akash & herself, she was just a friend of Akash but now it seems to be different and with that thought butterflies were flying in her stomach and she got up and went to take bath...

Rahul also woke up and went for his morning exercise and our Khushi she was sleeping peacefully in her own dreamland, nothing is affecting Khushi...

Payal came out from bathroom and saw Khushi's sleeping form i.e. in trycondo pose, she shouted her name Khushi Get up we need to go to RM today, go get fresh and come for breakfast I am going to kitchen...

Khushi was now disturbed with the voices of utensils e.g. frying pan, spoon, plates etc coming from kitchen, she thought why Payal is making so much noise today, every day she prepares breakfast but quietly and today don't know what happened to her... and she place the quilt over her face and went back in her dream land

At the same time she experienced the water fall over her bed when she removed her quilt she was shocked with the scene Infront of her, Payal was standing there with empty pot and she pored water on Khushi as she was not waking up....

Khushi said irritatingly, what is this Di? Today is not Holi why you are poring water on me, Poor me...

Payal: Khushi, I know it is not Holi but more than that, you forgot yesterday I told you we need to go to RM today still you are not waking up?

Khushi: Now Khushi rubbed her eyes and with shocked expression she was watching Payal and her antiques, Really Payal deed this because of invitation they got to go in RM? I mean Really. Just removing those thoughts from her mind, she said...

I know Payal Di, we need to go but it is in afternoon and see the clock it is just 7'o clock in Morning I can sleep little bit more...please let me sleep...

Payal: She made sad pout and stared at sleepy face of Khushi and said dramatically "Yeah Go and sleep, I know you never considered me as your sister that is why behaving like this. Do you know, I am 100% sure, if my real sister was there with me then this scene must be different, she must be listening to my talks and excitement... and here you not even talking to me and sat on bed beside Khushi...

Khushi: With this emotional blackmailing got up and hugging Payal from back and gave a kiss on her right chick, then said Never ever say this that you are not my Sister, You know very well Me and Rahul bhai always considered you as our sibling only... and What you are saying about all this excitement and all, I know someone is in deep love and Can not control her feelings while thinking about going to the would be In-laws place and hugged her tightly...

Payal: Just stared at her and started blushing then confused How did Khushi know about this? And looked at Khushi with questioning gaze like what are you talking?

Khushi: Oh Di, don't do this with me, by seeing your blushing face any one can guess I think Bhai also got to know

Payal: Stared with shocking expression and then got up from bed and ran towards Kitchen by saying You are too much Khushi, nothing is like that?

Khushi: Ohh, SO nothing is like that! Hmmmm, Khushi you need to do something to make Payal di confess her love towards Akash then she thought something and got up from bed and went ahead to take shower.