I am really Sorry

To be continued...

Arnav: Removing a file from his bag he handover it to Rahul, and gestured him to read those papers, Rahul have a look on this offer and sign the bond...

Rahul: What is in this file? Which papers or bond you are talking about?

Arnav: OK, let me give you brief idea about it, actually you resigned from your post and just confirmed that you are not going to join AR back so to save your carrier as well as to save AR's upcoming fashion show which is going to be held at international level out of India (country not yet finalized) on which you and me were working from past few months... Hope you remember!

Hence I am giving you another offer not as employee under AR fashion house but as Partner with my Sister Anjali in our new area i.e. Fashion photo studio and Art gallery, In this document I have given 50% of shares in the name of Anjali and 50% of share in name of you...

I think there should not be any problem for you to accept this offer because it is the best!!

Rahul: WHAT!! Why are you offering me 50% partnership...Sorry ASR, but I am not interested. I really don't want to work with you in any way...

Arnav: What the! Mr. Rahul, first read the offer and think on it don't take decisions in hurry, few days back Akash told me that you are planning to establish your own fashion studio around next year after arranging all money and that is why you joined AR as you are getting good contacts, Handful of Salary and work freedom...

After pause... I really felt sorry for you and because of my behavior you resigned from job but I can not loose talent like you hence this is just a little step from my side I am taking towards you, if you accept the offer then you can work for any fashion house but just as per AR bond you need to work for assigned events to you till the time I will get replacement of you in AR

RATHER CONSIDER THIS AS TYPE OF APOLOGY FROM MY SIDE... and forgive me...

Rahul: Listening to those words of Arnav, Rahul felt shocked how come mighty ASR asking for apology that is also by offering 50% partnership? Then he composed his thoughts and said,

ASR, my dreams are only mine and I will never accept anybody's favor to achieve them, yes I have some future plans and I will fulfill my dreams but with my money not your favor?

Arnav: Let me clear Mr. Rahul, Who said I am doing favor to you, No I am offering you 50% partnership and will take 50% of total amount from you when we will established this fully, so that you will be the half owner without having any debt on you, but as I am planning to gift this to my sister, I want someone trustworthy and experienced person, who can guide and handle this business with my sister.

I thought about you, because you have similar dream that means you are passionate, and you are good friend of Akash and Anjali... So, she will feel comfortable with you to work on this new responsibility...

Rahul: Thanks for your concern and offering help but I don't have that much money to invest in this project so better you can find new partner...

Arnav: Hmm, As I said earlier do not take this decision in hurry, first read the offer, discuss it with you family, think about it and then say to me... I will really appreciate if you will accept it but by any chance if you are not in then also I am fine but just go through it then give me your answer...

And I AM SORRY for my behavior...

Rahul: I saw Payal who is standing behind me with surprised expression when We both heard Sorry from ASR, I told Payal to pinch me and she pinched me I hissed in pain and still I am feeling it is like dream...