Friends Forever

Continued...

Khushi booked taxi from outside of Juhu beach and reached home in next 20 mins, she entered in hall and there she found her Ma & Papa awake and waiting for their Chutaki...

Khushi entered in hall, her Ma said by placing her palms on Khushi's face...

Garima: Chutaki, are you alright beta? Where were you? Me & your Papa was upset, tell me, where were you?

Khushi: Mom, I went to Juhu beach as few of my friends were there so I went to meet them... (she lied to Garima because she doesn't want to make her worried, she decided to tell everything to them as well to Anil uncle & Anita Aunt tomorrow with fresh mind

Shashi: Then beta why did't you messaged me? I would have come to pick you up from there?

Khushi: (By crossing her arms around Shashi's neck from back like child, then she made sad pout and said) Oho Papa Am I a little girl who cannot manage to come back home?

Shashi: (Lovingly by touching her cheek) No Princess,Its not like that, See You went with Aman but Aman came back alone before hour and you were not with him, Though he told us you will be coming soon still we got worried and as you said you went to meet your friends then why Aman not waited there for you?

Khushi: Because all friends were girls and I only told Aman to go back as he don't wanted to have Chat, Pavbhaji @Chaupati, My GOD I am done today, My stomach is full (and She gave mocked expression)

Shashi felt something fishy but he decided to go as per his princess plan as he is aware his princess can not hide things from him and if she is not saying it now means surely she wanted to have time for that and being a best father he decided to give her own time... Hence he just nodded and said OK, then told Khushi to go to her bed...

To avoid more interrogation, Khushi quickly kissed her Ma & Papa, then ran towards her room...

In Room, she was thinking about all incidence happened since evening and after thinking about her stranger friend suddenly a beautiful smile came on her face...

Other side, after Khushi left from beach Arnav walked back to hotel room and now waiting for his Sunshine's email...

In Khushi's room, Oh I didn't inform him? But does he really care for me? Why he will wait for my email? He is just stranger!! 

But then she thought "yeah Stranger but FRIEND, as I promised him, I will inform him about reaching home...

Khushi's email:

From: dumbostranger_friend@gmail.com

To: stupidsunshine_friend@gmail.com

Hi Dumbo,

Sorry for late reply but after reaching home My parents started their interrogation and I just came in my room,

Means I reached home safely in 20 mins only as I came by Taxi. (added Big smiley)

Regards,

Stupid stranger

Arnav was looking into his phone only and he got notification, he opened email and read the content and a smile came on his face, he felt to reply it back..

Arnav's reply:

From: stupidsunshine_friend@gmail.com

To: dumbostranger_friend@gmail.com