Sweet Punishment

To Be continued...

When three girls came downstairs, they all heard a happy & energetic Dadi's comment

Dadi: Wow so my three Princess are ready to rule on young hearts... ufffff Aaj to sare ladko ki hawa tight hojayegi... (Every boy will get flat today...)

Girls just giggled on that sentence of Dadi and gave group hug to Dadi while Boys were just rolling their eyes with scene going on infront of them.

Coming out of hug Dadi kissed all three girls and blessed them with love, then she observed some mischievous smile on Khushi's face, Dadi was thinking inwardly that definitely something is going on and she decided to get information about it from Khushi, so she just came towards Khushi and cupped her face and said lovingly, In you all three specially My Girlfriend is looking most beautiful in this Red attire, really Hot and Traditional and planted kiss on Khushi's Forehead

Khushi was overwhelmed with Dadi's gesture and hugged her back with her usual bright smile and replied to Dadi dramatically...

Khushi: Off course Dadi, I need to look beautiful for my Love as you know I got such Sexy and Naughty girlfriend Mrs. Devyani Singh Raizada and laughed loudly

Ratna came to the hall while this conversation going on between Khushi & Dadi and she felt so happy... She was really dreaming for daughter in law like Khushi but she knows for this she really needs to work hard as Arnav will never agree with this demand thinking this she just sighed and said to all

Ratna: Look we all are ready and guest will arrive soon so let's go towards lawn side and soon enjoy the Party...

Listening to this Khushi jumped with joy and said "Yes, Aunty definitely we will enjoy this party (in mind she was thinking after all I need to give some reality check to Mr. Laal Singh Raizada and smirked looking at ASR)

Since Khushi came downstairs Arnav was unknowingly looking at her from his corner of eye, he is not willing to look anywhere else than Khushi, He don't know what happened to him in poolside and now also he is behaving weirdly but still he is feeling happy with his stares... For some time back he scolded himself for his act but he is not regretting, and he thought to keep his scolding session on hold and continue gazing on Khushi like thinking "Ye Lamha Filhaal JEE lene do..." (Let me live this moment...) While doing this suddenly he felt Khushi is looking towards Him with smirk, but he ignored and moved outside to lawn area to welcome guests...

Now Guests are arriving and Party Started with full of joy and Fun, all AR employees are coming first time to Shantivan and all are in Awe expression by looking at the beauty of Bungalow and the way it is decorated, it's no less than Palace and indeed it is such big one that Raizada's don't need to arrange any banquet hall for parties like today. Everything was going good all are happily chatting enjoying beverages, drinks, cold drinks, mocktails and variety of starters... Today is just little celebration and ASR decided to make it enjoyable get-together than the formal Party hence he skipped the welcome speech & avoided arranging Press conference. But he just decided to give little speech at the end of Party to give applause to his employees for their contribution in this huge success of AR.

Payal and Khushi were chatting with Anjali and Anjali was introducing both of them as family friends to her Friends and team members. Few of employees already aware of fight between Rahul, Khushi and ASR but looking at them here in Shantivan they all got surprised and ASR is very cool with Rahul & vice versa even Khushi was mingling so nicely with ASR's family, they thought in mind Big people can do and behave like anything and just dropped there thoughts but still they are happy that there is no any rivalries in between Rahul & ASR as all love Rahul as a person and same goes with ASR, though he is strict but he is gem Boss...