Welcoming loved ones...

To Be continued...

At Sharma House (i.e. Payal's House)

Gupta siblings with Payal reached their home. Payal and Rahul was like every day talking in car while coming back but tonight Khushi was in deep thoughts, back journey from RM to their home Khushi was quiet and not blabbering. It was weird, Payal thought to talk with Khushi at home.

At home after relaxing on sofa, Rahul asked Khushi why she is silent and what exactly she is thinking from the time they left from RM.

Khushi : No Bhai, nothing as such but I am feeling tired now, so let us sleep now. (In mind she is still thinking about HOW COME THAT LAADGOVERNER KISSED HER? Batmeez Raizada)

Payal: Khushi, are you sure you want to sleep now as it is just 10.30PM and you never sleep before 12:00 AM.

Khushi nodded her head and said yeah Jiji I am feeling tired that is why thinking to go to sleep.

Payal: Hmmmmm, after a while Payal screamed "Bhai" I think we need to take Khushi to doctor as I observed she is behaving weirdly after that mosquito bite on her cheek. Bhai lets go fast, I think all this is just after effect of that mosquito bite (Whenever Payal was referring mosquito bite Khushi was angrier than before and again thinking about that Batmeez Raizada)

Khushi: Offo Di, its nothing related to that Mosquito bite and don't worry I will teach lesson to that Batmeez Mosquito very soon...

Payal: Khushi how come you teach lesson to mosquito? I am really not understanding, ok just leave it. At least by this comment of yours I can see my crazy sister is back (with this comment all three started giggling)

Rahul: Okay girls, I don't know about you, but I am really tired and want to sleep, So goodnight sweethearts and he peck on forehead of Payal & Khushi.

When Rahul was going towards his room, Suddenly he stopped in between and turned and said to his sisters

Rahul: Hey, How I forgot to tell you both? Payal & Khush, tomorrow morning Uncle (Payal's dad) and Madhumati Buaji is coming to Delhi.

Till the time Khushi was silent but after listening news about Madhumati buaji she just clapped and jumped at her place

Khushi: Wow Jiji after 4 years I will meet Buaji, I am missing her "Hay re Nandkishore" (Oh lord Krishna) and "Are titaliya kaha udat ho" (Hey butterfly where are you flying) and started laughing

Payal: Yeah Khushi even I am missing buaji though I met her months before only but this time indeed it is special visit as you are here and I am missing her "Ye Snakadevi hume pagal kar k chhodegi" for you ("This Sankadevi will make me mad sure).

Khushi: Bhai goodnight and she dragged payal with her blabbering about buaji and her plans to irritate Buaji so that both sisters can enjoy the stay with their loving BUAJI.

Rahul got relaxed after seeing his crazy sister back to her role and went to sleep.

All went to sleep and now waiting for tomorrow morning, somehow Khushi Forgot about mosquito bite as her concentration is on making plans to irritate buaji and she slept quickly.

In RM,

Everyone relaxing on sofa and talking to each other about today's Puja that time only Ratna received a call on her cell phone and she picked it up with broad smile on her face.

With her smile everyone got to know this is ISD call from Sydney, indeed Mamaji is on call. Ratna was talking and suddenly she shouted happily

Ratna: Really Bhai, you are not lying right?