Stranger Friend - Part A

[Note : Hi Friends,

I know few fans are expecting blooming romance in #Arshi's life with there first meet only but for that you need to wait for some more time... In my story you will get those romantic moments but slowly..Sorry till the time you need to stay with me ;), As My story is not only focusing on love but Pure friendship as well hence I am currently focusing on friendship track...So enjoy friends, This is a long update hence I divided it in two parts, part A & part B, 

Please read and comment, vote and follow my profile if you like my story...Till the time stay happy & safe]

Continue from last part...

Back to the event Hall,

Aman was standing in shock at the hall entrance as he didn't find Khushi there and turned to Lavanya with confused expression and waving his hand in air with frustration, what just happened? Why his best friend ran away? Why she was not there to hug him and congratulate him, in his most precious moment? He was waiting since month to make this moment most special and wanted to surprise his only friend with his decision... Even she is the first person from his family to know about his love... Then why she behaved strangely, just before few minutes she was most happy person, he saw all happiness in her eyes, she felt proud for her friend, then why suddenly she disappeared from there? He shouted WHY? WHY she behaved like this?

On other side of hall, Lavanya was observing each and every expression rather frustration on his face and she gulped her thoughts and marched towards Aman... In a way many people who attended event congratulated her and said They both (Aman&Lavanya) are perfect couple just made for each other. For every wish she smiled and said thanks and reached by side of Aman, who is still looking outside for any sign of Khushi... His only Best Friend Khushi...

He called her on mobile, but she was not picking up her call, he tried 9-10 times but no luck. Suddenly beep voice came, there was WhatsApp messages from Khushi...

"Extremely sorry Aman for my weird behavior on you very special day, I failed to fulfill my promise which I gave you just in morning, to stand beside you in every moment of your life... Sorry for that also... Please forgive me..."

Next message "Do not worry, I am fine, I just wanted you to spend your special moment with Lavanya, hence I left from there, As I know very well if I was present there then you both will not get any time to spend together" – Reading this a simple smile came on Aman's face and he just nodded his head and said Pagal ladaki... (mad girl...)

Next Message: Do not wait for me, you guys carry on and I will reach home soon, tell my mom not to worry for me, as we are nearby our home in Juhu, I will be safe and will reach on time. Take care. Bye, Good Night

Aman replied to her 3rd message, where are you Khush? I wanted to celebrate my best moment with my best friend and love of my life? Please come.

At other end Khushi started crying after reading text and was replying ... she just wrote "I am OK, you guys enjoy! I need to spend some time alone; don't panic I am good and normal.

Then she kept back her phone in her purse.

Aman didn't get meaning of her last message, why she wrote she is good and normal and more than that he was surprised on her text "I need to spend some time alone", His Khush never like to be alone, she always needs someone beside her to continue with her blah blah blabbering

But person beside Aman got everything and now feeling sad for that poor soul. Lavanya is blaming herself for coming in between these two friends, she thought if by any chance if she wasn't entered in Aman's and Khushi's life then might be the diamond ring was in Khushi's finger, She decided to talk to Aman on this matter, she really don't want to be reason for breaking their friendship.