AMLAV Wedding Coming Soon...

Hey Guys...

Sorry for late update, yeah this is not going to be longest update but soon you will see Arshi moments, and just to get right track I have introduces Khushi's brother in this chapter..

It's not big introduction kind update but gave glimpse of relationship between Khushi & her elder border Rahul. If any one of you is thinking from where he came, then wanted to clarify that I just wanted to give intro to him as he will be playing the pivotal role from next meet of ARSHI.

Enjoy till then... with Love

********************************Story Continued as below....

Next Monday morning, Khushi got fresh and about to go to dining area for having her breakfast before heading to office, at same time she received video call from her Bhai...

"Bhaiii, good Morning...How are you? I am missing you so much and she planted kisses on the phone screen which makes her bhai chuckle at other end..."

Rahul: Haww, Liar I know, you never missed me, its me who always missed you and make you call...

Khushi: Bhai, Its not like that haa! Whenever I wanted to make you call Ma scolded me, like your bhai is not free man so don't disturb him anytime and above all everyday he used call us know, then why you want to disturb him...blah blah.."

Rahul: by seeing her dramatic expression started laughing and said hey drama queen enough now, yesterday I called at home but you were busy with some La to make her ready so Ma told me to call you today morning as after this you will also get busy in your office and not so important things.. and laughed

Khushi: Yeah sorry bhai, Yesterday I got busy... hey you know La, she is Aman's fiance... you know that devil is getting married in next month...Bhai you need to block your calendar ha and you need to be here for his marriage. I really miss you bhai...and there are so many things I wanted to share with you personally... Please you will come na?

Rahul: Princess I will try but can't promise, if my work demands me here in Delhi then I can not come there, as next month is most busy month for me & our office, still I will definitely try but don't wanted to give you false hopes or promises....

Khushi: Listening to her bhai she said sadly, you are always like this!! Just for saying you used to say I am your Jaan but never listen's to me... then tell me with whom I should share my thoughts? (Made a fake crying face)

Rahul: While chuckling at her antique expression he said... seriously Jaan, you are biggest drama queen. Hey and regarding sharing thoughts don't even talk to me, I am angry with you?

Khushi: ANGRY WITH ME? Why bhai what I did?

Rahul: Oh, really, you didn't tell me single word about your liking for that duffer Aman, and then all that one-sided love story fiasco? What is this princess? Am I that bad brother, Don't I have rights to know about your love interest? Few days ago Ma told me... I really felt bad... that you didn't shareit with me... and here he made sad pout

Khushi: With sorry gesture by holding her ear she said "Sorry Bhai, then hesitantly Oh bhai, that love and all... that... then brushing off all awkwardness she proceeded with confidence:

"Bhai, its OK, It was my mistake Aman never gave me any hopes and you were so busy with your coming projects and I really don't wanted to make you tense about such simple things and above all I can handle such situations easily just like my Bhai Rahul Gupta, hai Naa!

Rahul: With little sad tone, no Khush still I felt bad that when you needed me most I was not there? I am sorry Princess. But dare to hide any thing from me in future, I swear I will not leave you easily...