Planning for Payash

Note: Proof reading not done, please ignore if nay spell mistakes are there...

Hey guys Stay Home and Stay Safe 

To be continued...

Once Arnav saw sleeping Khushi on Sofa he just said loudly WHAT THE!

Dadi and Bua both saw him with different emotions on their face like Dadi was giving look "Why are you shouting?" and Buaji still confused what exactly he said...

Arnav saw them and ignored Buaji's confused look and proceeded with his Dadi like

Arnav: Seriously Dadi you don't know, Why I am shouting? I mean How come she can sleep here in hall that is also on Sofa? Don't we have enough guest rooms to allot one to her? Like really!

Dadi: Oh Shut up Arnav! I know what you are saying but it is common with all tired persons, like whenever we are hell tired and got some place to sleep then that time no one cares about where they are sleeping and instead of pointing fingers on Khushi why you are not looking at your own cousin who is sleeping in the same way in opposite Sofa..

Arnav: Oh GOD! These two are... he just stopped in between as he saw his Ma is coming towards them with Payal and Anjali. Rahul & Akash were following them... He just looked at his Ma and then towards direction of both the Sofa's where two Idiots are sleeping and said Unbelievable! Then left the place and went to his room to get some rest

Ratna: Glaring at his retreating figure and looked towards Dadi and asked what happened to Arnav? Why he is angry? Is it because of Jagrata?

Dadi: No Ratna, he is not angry on Jagrata just look towards these two cuties who are sleeping on sofa forgetting all their worries and just seeing them like this he got angry. Nothing else.

Anjali: What! Dadi why will bhai will get angry on them when they are sleeping? He should say thanks to Devimaiyya as they are sleeping because we don't know what they have done till now if not sleeping and gave hi-five to Payal while giggling...

Rahul: Cut her in middle and said Sorry Ratna aunty and Dadi, Actually Khushi is still our little princess and she really doesn't care about her background when she is sleepy... I will just call her and make her sleep in some guest room!

I know ASR doesn't like her sleeping in hall and somehow it is true as well we are not at our home she should have those manners and above all it's hall anybody can come here... He was going towards Khushi to wake her up...

Dadi stopped him and said it's okay beta, it's not like your ASR never slept on sofa when he was tired, and we are not leaving in this big mansion from our birth. So, we know very much how normal people behaves when they are hell tired, and regarding coming any one here then just for FYI we have another two halls and this hall is connected to Puja room so no one comes here other than family, Let her sleep don't wake up her and Don't feel awkward.

Akash please take Rahul to guest room and Payal you can accompany Anjali I don't want you to sleep in Guestroom alone and gave mischievous smile to akash. (Akash understood meaning of Dadi's word and just ignored her as he knows how is His Dadi in all these matters while Payal was blushing nonstop after getting meaning of Dadi's words)

Ratna beta you also go and have some sleep and Madhumatiji, please you accompany me in my room, we will take rest for few hours then we will talk about our Lucknow

Everyone nodded except Rahul, when Dadi asked what happened so Rahul said...

Rahul: Dadi, if you don't mind, I don't want Khushi to sleep here lonely so I will accompany her in hall and I am not that sleepy as well